Sign in to follow this  
James_R

Battery Sound- Falcon 50

Afternoon Everyone!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas.

Just a quick question regarding the Falcon 50, which is a great add-on may I add.

When the aircraft is powered down and just on the battery, there is no associated battery sound? Would it possible to have this added at all please?

Thanks,

James Roberts

James Roberts

Just curious as to what the battery would sound like?  Sizzling battery acid?  

Or just a warning buzzer that the battery is on?:blink:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi Folks,

Actually - I thought we had some for a time - then the sounds seemed to vanish during one of the updates - at least that’s what I seem to recall...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

On 12/27/2018 at 5:52 AM, James_R said:

Afternoon Everyone!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas.

Just a quick question regarding the Falcon 50, which is a great add-on may I add.

When the aircraft is powered down and just on the battery, there is no associated battery sound? Would it possible to have this added at all please?

Thanks,

James Roberts

I have added the gyro sound and it will be included in version 1.3

• Like 2

On 12/29/2018 at 3:08 AM, Flysimware said:

I have added the gyro sound and it will be included in version 1.3

I installed 1.3 yesterday and haven't noticed any gyro sound when I turn on the batteries.

Rich

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

When i am at KSFO there is too much background noise. So go to a quiet airport and try again. 

Also open the sound folder and play the sound called falcon_gyro so you know what is sounds like. Not very loud.

Just installed 1.4 and I still don't hear the sound at a quiet airport.  The WAV file is there and I can hear that when played in media player.  I also cranked up my cockpit sound setting in P3D to no avail.

Not a big deal to me, just not sure what's going on.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

You can download the free program Audacity and increase the sound of any wav file, I've used it often and it's pretty easy, plus lots of Youtube videos that cover how to use it. Just a thought.