Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

How about Aerosoft airbus 64 bit ?

When will there be news about a new version for AS airbusses 64bit ? According to the posts here virtual avionics is waiting for aerosoft, but Mathijs from aerosoft his reponse is that they provided the necessary info and further on nothing happens ?

I have a payed version of Virtual MCDU for airbus wich i can no longer use -  when both parties seem to wait for each other, then nothing will change for ever... how about it ?

Quote  Mathijs : I have no idea, as explained we have replied to all their posts and simply have not seen any other questions. Others seem able to handle it though like Remote CDU and our own build in the system. 

No further help wanted here,  i found good answers elswhere that took me to flightsimapps.com.... super !

Yes, Marc is far more reactive than VA, with no doubts.

Marc’s apps are working fine with AS A320 pro and today, VA CDU is still not working at all.

What a pity!

Patrice

Patrice Dubois

VA is does not care about the people who bought the app for the AS Airbus. In my opinion they are not interested in bringing out a working CDU for the prof version. Even when we might be willing to pay for an upgrade. So we wasted our money.

Shame on them.

HansK

• Like 1