Sign in to follow this  
gabep1

NEW ANA LANI LIVERY (PMDG 747-8)

Attention talented painters:

I am extremely interest in seeing a (fictional) ANA PMDG 747-8 with the upcoming special Lani livery. In the real world the livery will be gracing the skies on ANA's new A380, but I thought it would look equally beautiful on the sim communities beloved PMDG QOTSII 747-8. See links below for inspiration.

Lani Unveiling

Lani Belly

With Her Two Sister-ships

And an article about ANA's planned interior configuration and primary destination information.

Lani Article

Thoughts, comments and suggestions are always welcome. I hope to see this beautiful version of the 747-8 in a sim near you soon.

Best,

Gabe Pfeiffer

Update:  I am willing to hire a talented painter for the endeavor. I realize your time and effort are important. Suggestions, comments and inquiries welcome. The job is available to anyone with high quality paints currently available on AVSIM (with preference given to those who have PMDG 747 experience).

Thank you,

Gabe Pfeiffer

Edited by gabep1