Sign in to follow this  
dgwozdz

Registration

Hello all,   I am wondering how long it takes to receive the email giving you the registration key.   I made my purchase 3 days ago with paypal and was successful.   But as of this date and time still no registration key from Pilot2Atc.

Thanks all

Dennis Gwozdz

dgwozdz@ec.rr.com

Dave has been away on travel and isn't back up to snuff yet.  He will take care of your registration before the trial expires.

It isn't disabled in any way on trial.

Hi Dave , and Moderators, 

Newbie here,,, and have today 8-2-2019  purchased Pilot 2 ATC ( still have 4 day trial left ) but have gotten into the programme so much thought it was only right to purchase the FULL product.

Having suffered the waiting game till Microsoft Updates got its self back on line  ( being here in the UK I needed the US Language Pack as default  for use of the ATC ) so one could download the said Pack Ive  lost three days  of the ten trial allocation I thought best to Buy the programme  .

Now it seems upon my first visit to this forum there is issues over registration !!!

I hope Dave` s health is improving I have sent an Email to Pilot2ATC about this matter before arriving here on the forum. 

An indication on how long one is going to wait for the registration would be of great comfort .(preferably before my remaining 4 days runs out 😱

Thanks in advance ,

Neville  ( United Kingdom )

The original email was sent to the email you have in PayPal.  I just resent to the different email you sent enquiring about the registration code.

Let me know if you don't receive it.

Thanks,
Dave

Panic over guys,

Dave`s  been on the case the registration case,  alls good 

Thanks Dave and everyone 

Neville

It appears that the registration issues have not been resolved (assuming that the response after purchase at Paypal is automated and immediate). I purchased a little while ago, but I've received only responses from Paypal; nothing from Pilot2ATC with the registration numbers.

If the registration info is not sent automatically, some indication of the time one can expect for it would be helpful. I don't want to wait three days (or even several hours) for the registration, and this would have been considered before purchase if I knew I would have to wait to use the product.

gyoder_emailsig.jpg?_1393642712_04 sig?u=gyoder
Gil Yoder
about.me/gyoder 

Gil,

Sorry for the delay.  The license server was down yesterday and while it is up again, it does appear to not be functioning 100%.

I will generate and send you a key manually.

Thanks for your patience,

Dave

Hi Dave , and Moderators, 

I purchased a 12-29-2019, but I've received only responses from Paypal; nothing from Pilot2ATC with the registration numbers.

i got expired trial version pilot2atc today.. 

i would like to use enjoy sim flight with pilot2atc. 

please check registration info.. 

thanks in advance. 

Hi, 

I have send an email regarding issue having to register the product .

can you please kindly look in to it and let me know .

regards 

Dilshaan