Sign in to follow this  
DreadMetis

Purchase mistake, need support (resolved)

Ok, I just recently (2 days ago) made a purchase of (presumed) RxP GTN 750 for XP11 BUT ended with the wrong bloody e-shop wrapper, and WITH THE WRONG PRODUCT : what I bought is the one for FSX/ P3D...

So question : I can of course cancel my order from my bank, but it would be a lot easier for me just to get the GTN 750 for XP11 instead of the one for FS... What should I do, who should I contact, please ??

Best regards

27 minutes ago, DreadMetis said:

Ok, I just recently (2 days ago) made a purchase of (presumed) RxP GTN 750 for XP11 BUT ended with the wrong bloody e-shop wrapper, and WITH THE WRONG PRODUCT : what I bought is the one for FSX/ P3D...

So question : I can of course cancel my order from my bank, but it would be a lot easier for me just to get the GTN 750 for XP11 instead of the one for FS... What should I do, who should I contact, please ??

Best regards

Too bad.

I was about to make the same mistake when purchasing it. 

I hope you can find a solution.

Ahmet Can

You need to contact RealityXP to see what can be arranged, they're usually quite responsive although do note the Christmas holidays may impact that. @Jean-Luc

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Is @Jean-Luc from RxP ? I'll drop him a message then 🙂
Just for a user experience : it is bloody hard to know who/ where/ how to contact them : the F1 support page is absolutely useless to point you to the right direction...

I think a kind of from would be simplier, where F1 system could send that to the right customer support... They are the shop after all.

And about the "bloody wrapper", would be nice that there is an XPlane section well separated from the FS section, AND some CLEAR NAMES ON THE APPS (and not just nice FS / XP images in the wrapper).

EDIT : reading my post I can see it could be taken as a "word not allowed off customer" one that is NOT THE CASE, I would just suggest some ergonomics 😉

Edited by DreadMetis

Thank you all and mostly RxP for the help and quick support, enjoy the end of this year 🙂

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DreadMetis said:

Thank you all and mostly RxP for the help and quick support, enjoy the end of this year 🙂

Seems like the problem has been solved.

Ahmet Can