Sign in to follow this  
akmatov

Real Flight Sale

I've bought a couple things from them.  Haven't need support so not too sure how they are in that category.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

I was wary of this company, but I thought "what the heck".  Well, I am now waiting over a month and a half for my order and their service email keeps bouncing.

Has ANYONE actually received an order from this company???!!!

Bruce

• Like 1

Bruce Wood

I ordered a downloadable scenery from them and had no issue. Never ordered anything requiring shipping though.

- Aaron

I made several download purchases so far with no problems at all. Also, the support contact I required once was speedy and helpful.

Felix

14 hours ago, akmatov said:

Interesting, and sad.  I'm assuming it was something coming to you by mail. 

Yeah, it was hardware.  Apparently, according to "Real Flight Shop", the company "Cockpit PHD" is the ones who ship out when they get an order.  I have yet to see it.  I knew it was going to take a  month to get to me, but a month and a half.  So, I would be wary of anything from "Cockpit PHD".  But, Real Flight Shop should be held accountable too.  I was offered a $10 coupon for my troubles, but the $55 bucks I already spent with nothing to show for it yet, kind of sucks.

I purchased it with the intent that I may lose 50 bucks, so I am ok with that.  But as of today, I will never purchase anything from Real Flight Shop that carries Cockpit PHD hardware.  If the product shows up within a couple of weeks, I will recant my statements.  Just thought I would let others know.

Bruce

Bruce Wood

Ok, the order is still in the system, but I can't actually track it, unfortunately.  I will wait a couple more weeks and report back.  With Xmas and all, maybe that is part of the problem.  But for something I ordered on in mid November, I should have heard something by now :(

Bruce

Bruce Wood

Clearly doesn't sound good and if coming out of China probably 'interesting' if have to go to resolution.