Sign in to follow this  
felipeturbay

how to save PMDG setup for all 747 aircrafts?

Hello guys!

I am finding quite anoying that every time i change a livery in the pmdg 747-800 (as an example) I have to set up all the aircraft and options again!  if there a way to save all this changes so that one I change the livery all the set ups are saved?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Sincerly,

Felipe

24 minutes ago, felipeturbay said:

Hello guys!

I am finding quite anoying that every time i change a livery in the pmdg 747-800 (as an example) I have to set up all the aircraft and options again!  if there a way to save all this changes so that one I change the livery all the set ups are saved?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Sincerly,

Felipe

You mean the 747-8 (there is no -800). Also, yes there is, it's explained in the intro manual.

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You can set your own config and load that. But keep in mind that most liveries have their own config so represent the actual aircraft.

As Kevin mentioned, you can keep a unified setup, regardless of livery, if you set it to load like that. Please read the intro manual, as this would’ve been explained for you already, and there’s a bunch of other important (and neat) info in there.

Kyle Rodgers