Sign in to follow this  
TracerFacer

Duplicate AI Traffic of my plane.

Hi there! I just recently stumbled upon LNM. What a fantastic tool! So much info in 1 application. It's great! 

I am having a slight issue with it however. On the map, I seem to have around me at all times, 20 AI aircraft that are duplicates of my own, but at different alts and headings. They stay with my aircraft. Snapping to me when I get outside their circle. 

Here is a picture of what it looks like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o178e6vjtev714e/LNM.png?dl=0

Any idea how I turn that off?

Thanks!

-TF

Looks like you fly online and use simulator AI too.

The orange aircraft are online clients taken from the network and the white ones are AI taken from the simulator.

Do you use an online client to inject this AI? Maybe you can disable this there.

Alex

Thanks for the response. I do have x-life installed, but rarely uses it as the number of supported airports are small. I'll try removing it completely to see if that helps. Xplane doesn't seem to have any AI of it's own (or does it, if so where is that setting?)

What you see is probably X-Life AI which is only shown nearby your aircraft. No need to remove it. You can simply disable it in the plugin manager to test.

In the aircraft menu in X-Plane is a small button on the top right which allows to configure AI. A bit hidden, it is.

Alex

Yeah, I already had it disabled during my initial troubleshooting before asking 🙂

I've now tried to remove itcompletelyy and still have the issue. 

Something injects these aircraft or whatever it is into X-Plane.

You can disable all AI transfer in the connect dialog. Then it should be really gone. Network aircraft are loaded from another source, not from the simulator.

Alex