Sign in to follow this  
jd

Radar Contact and JDTLLC in Transition

23 minutes ago, philabos said:

Did you get a completed file?

It always starts, and always fails.

I have tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Also Icloud.

If I can download a 12GB file without issue, this should be easy at 682MB.

I didn’t download as I already had it. Write to John Dekker in the first post. There may be a problem with the file.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I think I can confirm the link on page one is dead.

Download manager shows network errors after downloading less than half of the file. Tried twice. 

Any possibility of uploading it to Avsim?

5 hours ago, philabos said:

I think I can confirm the link on page one is dead.

Download manager shows network errors after downloading less than half of the file. Tried twice. 

Any possibility of uploading it to Avsim?

I have just downloaded the full zip and opened it to reveal 3 files. The connection is valid. Maybe your internet download speed is insufficient. What is your connection speed?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Just tried it again and it cratered on a network error at 36%.

My speed is 10mbps, should be fine and always is except on this file.

10mbps is pretty slow. Ethernet or wi-fi? Are you sure there are no problems with your network? You're the first person to report problems.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 12/30/2018 at 11:33 AM, scottb613 said:

Hi John,

I still use RC4 on every IFR flight - thanks so much for the superb product, years of enjoyment, and your generous gift... Have you ever considered licensing the source code under an open source license - perhaps some talented community members could pick up where you left off ? It’s certaily the longevity record holder on my PC - no other piece of flight simulator software even comes close...

Regards,

Scott

Scott,

Do you know the whereabouts of a file that adds more Airport names to Radar Contact.  Like New Orleans and San Diego, and a bunch more busy airports?

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

A while back I purchased V4 at full retail price.  I wouldn't hesitate to do that again for V5.

Your efforts greatly enhanced the Flight Sim World.

Thanks!

I downloaded and installed this product, but my question is where to find the user manual?

Cheers, 

John

There should be a PDF inside the folder where you installed the app.  Mine is in Radar Contactx.

If you can't find it, I can dump a copy in my Dropbox and PM you the link.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Thanks very much guys for releasing this - flying with it now on the PMDG 737 NGXU (P3D 4.5 latest hotfix) - working like a charm !

• Like 1

Hi to everybody !

Because the covid-19, I've a lot of time to fly on FSX. First of all, I want to thank the creators of Radar Contact who offer the fruit of their work. Very disappointed with PRO ATC X which is a disaster for STAR approaches, I would like to download RADAR CONTACT for FSX. But the icloud link causes a failure at 45 MB. Is it possible to have another solution? Thank you in advance for your help, take care of yourself and have a good flight.

@Lfsn54, that’s the only available link I’m afraid. Try again and hopefully the download will complete.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

@Ray Proudfoot

Hi and THANKS Ray 😊

It's great form you to help me. I've downloaded the complete file. The day I wrote my first post on thursday, the download stopped 4 times at 45 Mo on 612 MO.

Perhaps it was due to the lot of traffic due to covid-19.

All is good now ! I wouldl test RCV4 today, but because I've product key, I don't know how to register. I looked for help in the folder but no answer.

I'll inform you of course.

Have a good day.

Edited by Lfsn54
All is good. Thnks but how register ?

@Lfsn54, there's a link on item 2 in John's post. That will download the program that will generate a product key for you. Make sure you run it in Administrator mode.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather