Sign in to follow this  
PAINMAN

Would like to...

Take the time to wish you all a happy new year here from Sweden. 

Kind regards 

• Like 4

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Mattias - Happy New Year to you as well from the Atlanta, Georgia area.  You'll have a head start on me.

• Like 1

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

3 hours ago, PAINMAN said:

Take the time to wish you all a happy new year here from Sweden. 

Gott nytt år.

(I think that's how you all spell "godt" anyway 😛 )

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

Thats correct Kyle. 

Hope you guys have a good one. 

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Happy New Year!  It looks like you have a little over 3 hours left in Sweden until 2019!  About 9 hours left here on the East Coast US.

supporter.jpg

Thanks,

Randall Coultas

Spoiler

Flight Sim: P3Dv4,4/ PC: i6700K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Maximus VIII Hero / NZXT Kraken X61 / 16Gb ram / 2 X Samsung 840 EVO SSD 500Gb / WD Black 1TB / Geforce GTX 980ti

Yeah Randall you are absolutely right.

But i wanted to be in time if i fall to sleep.  🙂

Kind regards

• Like 1

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

And from Indonesia "Selemat Tahun Baru" whilst and Ozzie here would say Happy New Year Mate.

Regards to all ... thanks to all who helped out others in 2018 ... may it get even better in 2019

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

So awesome to hear from everyone from around the globe!  Have a great 2019.

supporter.jpg

Thanks,

Randall Coultas

Spoiler

Flight Sim: P3Dv4,4/ PC: i6700K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Maximus VIII Hero / NZXT Kraken X61 / 16Gb ram / 2 X Samsung 840 EVO SSD 500Gb / WD Black 1TB / Geforce GTX 980ti

Haha, let's make this international 😃

ein gutes neues Jahr, or, a little more familiar.. gutes Neues! xD

Ephedrin,

I had the distinct impression it was alread fairly international. However, thanks for joining the topic and was that German/Deutsch or something else?

Regards

To all

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

10 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Ephedrin,

I had the distinct impression it was alread fairly international. However, thanks for joining the topic and was that German/Deutsch or something else?

Regards

To all

Tony

Yes ^^ 

sure it‘s international here 😄 but I specifically meant the new year wishes in different languages 🙂