Sign in to follow this  
yankeegolf3

asking for news of HL James

Thanks for the update, Charlie.  Hope HL is feeling better and back enjoying simming soon!

Greg

Great news but even greater is the fact that so many people cared.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Harry Woodrow

Glad to hear he is doing better. I too enjoy his many posts of all his flights. Someone get this guy a laptop so he can get back to work. (Flying).

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

On 1/4/2019 at 2:13 PM, Jim Young said:

I personally like the fact that my forum posts and information will last long after my life and until AVSIM no longer exists. 

Me too!

For years I poured my time and affections into AVSIM as others became more than mere anonymous shadows of themselves. I have real friends here, ones I trust and care about, and I suppose a few that aren't yet.

This thread reveals a peek at another side to our forum that soars far above our stated purpose of simulated flight, a sense of community and common bond that is not simulated whatsoever. It is as real as it gets.

Kindest regards,

Spirit Flyer (Stephen)

Edited by SpiritFlyer
Polishing! :)
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1