Sign in to follow this  
pedwards

VERTX DA62 Update

1 hour ago, Cognita said:

I am going to hold off upgrading until there is a change log.

"Danger" is my middle name - I upgraded.

• Like 1

David Porrett

20 minutes ago, Buffy Foster said:

Maybe they can make one right here on AVSIM even...  :)

Couldn't agree more, THE perfect home for Vertx...

Guys before my siming time reduces in few days for few months.  Who do I contact for review that I am writing for Vertx Da62.  This update really enchances my review - do I just post it here or is there some review section? 

Yes, I know this side topic question for this thread - my apologies

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

5 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Guys before my siming time reduces in few days for few months.  Who do I contact for review that I am writing for Vertx Da62.  This update really enchances my review?  do I just post it here or is there some review section?

Sean's email is on the Vertx website, on top.

Hi Everyone,,

Just visited the Vertx website, but couldn't locate any info on the update. Could someone advise as to the procedure to download and install the update?

Thanks,

Mike

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

47 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

This update really enhances my review? 

I very much doubt it.. just relax and ignore the noise.. :cool:

Bert

I would imagine, that as soon as things settle out and a routine is established, that there will be a support venue of some sort. Support from one (or two) people can be very time consuming, it's just a little bit of a headache at the outset.

*in the meantime he does post a contact address at the website

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

LOL - I am writing a review of AVSim - who do I submit it to? do I just post it on Prepar3d forums? - Sean already knows that I am going to write a VR experience review with DA62.  

Edited by Skywolf

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

38 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

I would imagine, that as soon as things settle out and a routine is established, that there will be a support venue of some sort. Support from one (or two) people can be very time consuming, it's just a little bit of a headache at the outset.

*in the meantime he does post a contact address at the website

Such a support forum would not necessarily mean the Sean & Co should be around there much. It should be a place where users help users and changelogs, release announcements, etc. could be posted.

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

Sorry to disappoint you guys but 1.053 is a really minor update - the only difference over 1.052 is the exe files are now code-signed, meaning you won't get the Windows security warning messages any more. 1.052 fixed a bug introduced in 1.050. I'm still working on a more substantial update but that won't be for a couple of weeks.

A support forum is planned and hopefully it can be online sooner rather than later, but the time of year has made it a little hard to get things done this past week.

Sean
vertxsim.com

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Sean Moloney said:

Sorry to disappoint you guys but 1.053 is a really minor update - the only difference over 1.052 is the exe files are now code-signed, meaning you won't get the Windows security warning messages any more. 1.052 fixed a bug introduced in 1.050. I'm still working on a more substantial update but that won't be for a couple of weeks.

A support forum is planned and hopefully it can be online sooner rather than later, but the time of year has made it a little hard to get things done this past week.

Sean
vertxsim.com

Sean - a very happy new year to you and thank you for the minor update.

• Like 1

a Happy New Year to you Sean and thank you for a great add-on.  🙂  The more I fly this Diamond DA62 the more I like it.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill  N7IBG     

2 hours ago, Sean Moloney said:

Sean
vertxsim.com

Hi Sean,

Really glad to see you back to manufacturing the best flight simulation GA aircraft in the industry. Love the DA62 as much as I still enjoy my Turbine Duke, and that is really saying something.

Happy New Year!

Kindest regards,

Spirit Flyer (Stephen)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Yes Bill

That's exactly how I see it! You've stolen my words for this stunning and increasingly satisfying plane.

Rod

EGBB (a bit on the nippy side)

• Like 1