Sign in to follow this  
haseen

Realistic modern airplanes for P3D v4.

Dear:

I am looking for realistic modern airplanes for P3D v4. They don't have to be all glass cockpit or G1000.

1. Single engine piston: I have A2A Cessna 182T, V35 Bonanza, Piper Cherokee 180, Piper Comanche. Is there any Piper aircraft of that level with more modern autopilot with pitch/VS/IAS control and ALT Hold and a more modern throttle/prop/mixture quadrant?

2. Single engine turboprop like TBM 850 or Pilatus PC-12 or Cessna Grand Caravan: As realistic as Flight1 King Air B200 G1000, Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Pro.

3. Twin Turboprop: ATR 72-600 or Fokker 50 or SAAB 2000 :  As realistic as Flight1 King Air B200 G1000, Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Pro, PMDG Jetstream 41 (FS X).

4. Piston Twin: As Beech Duke.

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

Haseen,

You already have the best of breed for many of the categories! Very hard to improve on the planes you are already flying.

One to look out for: the Milviz B350i. It has been in the works for a very long time but is in the final stages of development. I have flown it since the first alpha build and the flight model is excellent. 

The avionics programming will likely be the best of the best when done. Check out their Facebook page for progress reports (the latest from yesterday shows integration of Navigraph charts into the cockpit displays).

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful in your quest. Good luck with all your endeavors in the new year.

I have all of the A2A aircraft you have except the Cessna 182, and I am quite sure that there is no other single piston GA aircraft that comes close to the level of systems depth and flight dynamics of the A2A aircraft. Likewise, no piston twin GA that is even close to the Realair Beech Duke level. I have searched without luck, and would be happy to pay A2A prices ($80 for P3D Professional) if such GA aircraft were available.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

As the others said, hard to top what you got.

Single Turbine check the Milviz Turbo Otter. Very nice engine model. Not really modern and slow but a marvelous plane.

Twin Piston check out the brand new Vertex DA62. A truly artistic rendition with a breathtaking G1000 topping the Realair tradition.

Cheers T.

• Like 1

Dear Henry, AviatorMan and Torsen:

Thank you so much for your true replies!

Warm regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

for modern stuff, I'd recommend these for a start:

Majestic Dash 8 Q400, Vertx Diamond DA62, Fly Sim Ware Cessna C441 Conquest II.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

JustFlight Archer II and Archer III, Warrior and Arrow aren't bad. Not A2A level but you do get fluid checks and spark plug fouling.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

New Vertx DA62 (from one of the makers from RealAir) for twin piston.  I also like the MilViz Cessna 310R Redux.

Turbine there was the RealAir Turbine Duke V2 that I'm so happy to have.  And another vote for the Flysimware Cessna 441 Conquest II.  I think the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended is real nice too, and you can have floats and skis, too, for some fun bush flying. :)

Indeed, it's hard to improve what's already perfection... Specially A2A! I got their cherokee a while back and oh boy was it loaded! You even have to do your OWN maintenance! If you want something close i'd recommend Milviz stuff, it's usually really good.