Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

GSX Refuelling clears Payload fields

When I request fuel loading in GSX using P3D v4.4 I've discovered that when it does it it also clears all the payload fields with the exception of the pilot which remains at 180.

I've raised it on the GSX forum but thought I'd mention it here as you chaps are expert on the PC-12. Anyone else spotted it?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

19 views and no replies. Am I the only one seeing this?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Do any of you have GSX? If so it won't take you long to confirm if you also have this problem. It would help me if someone would report back as I don't know if it's a GSX bug or something on my system.

I'm running P3D v4.4.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

66 views now but it would appear my request is falling on deaf ears. It will only take a couple of minutes to run this test.

Is there no one who will help me?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 1/4/2019 at 2:32 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

66 views now but it would appear my request is falling on deaf ears. It will only take a couple of minutes to run this test.

Is there no one who will help me?

I do not use this option and am at work. I can test in a couple hours. Did you try changing the aircraft configuration in gsx first there is a checkbox to change the type of fueling done.

Edited by Boeing or not going

4 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

I do not use this option and am at work. I can test in a couple hours. Did you try changing the aircraft configuration in gsx first there is a checkbox to change the type of fueling done.

Thank you, much appreciated. No, haven't changed anything regarding GSX refuelling.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 1/8/2019 at 1:26 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

Thank you, much appreciated. No, haven't changed anything regarding GSX refuelling.

I will have to try again I added a GTN and now my aircraft has ctd issues on loading and other times the textures in the cockpit disappear when turning on the lights!

Hi Ray, 

You’re absolutely right, I’ve ran into this problem with several Carenado models including the PC-12 (I’m using the latest update of GSX v1 rather than v2). 

I’d be interested to hear if you manage to find a solution to this - good luck! 

Cheers,

Craig

Thanks Craig. It appears to affect all aircraft and Umberto will issue a fix when he’s worked out how to do it. The topic is over on the GSX Support forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I've just had a reply from Umberto and he's confident it will be fixed in the next update.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather