Sign in to follow this  
sab61p

Linda and VRI combo II : airbus not found

Hello,

I use VRinsight MCP combo II for airbus, everything ok with Linda and Fsuipc on P3D 3.4. Linda and the combo are OK with a default aircraft of P3D. But Linda cannot find my airbus folder 318/319 and still remain in Default FSX. I have installed the last file for airbus into the Module folder. Some functions of the combo are well working with the airbus (com, baro) but thats all.

In Linda I can only choose the Default FSX and no other aircraft.

Thanks for the support

Pierre.

Hi Pierre

From your description it suggests that your aircraft modules are not installed in the correct location (/P3D/modules/linda/aircrafts/) or you have not sync-ed with the flt sim. Which version of Aircraft are you using? Aerosoft or FSLabs? Click on SYNC TO SIM and ensure that the aircraft is outlined in Orange.

The latest version of LINDA 3.0.9 has been updated to work with P3Dv4.4 and its altered aircraft add-ons install locations. This may be the cause of your problem but I doubt it.

If the above does not fix the problem, follow the fault diagnosis procedure thread and email me your logs.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

4 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

Hi Pierre

From your description it suggests that your aircraft modules are not installed in the correct location (/P3D/modules/linda/aircrafts/) or you have not sync-ed with the flt sim. Which version of Aircraft are you using? Aerosoft or FSLabs? Click on SYNC TO SIM and ensure that the aircraft is outlined in Orange.

The latest version of LINDA 3.0.9 has been updated to work with P3Dv4.4 and its altered aircraft add-ons install locations. This may be the cause of your problem but I doubt it.

If the above does not fix the problem, follow the fault diagnosis procedure thread and email me your logs.

Hi Andrew,

thank you for your so quick answer! I use the Aerosoft Airbus bundel from 2015 (working ok in P3D3.4). Into the folder /P3D/modules/linda/aircraft I find two folder: Aerosoft Airbus and FSX default. The Aerosoft Airbus fonctions is a text file from 23/10/2016. I believe this functions are outdated and do not work with the new Linda 3.0.9. The FSX default functions for LINDA MCP Assignments - FSX DEFAULT - MCP2a Airbus FCU are Created by LINDA 3.0.9 on 26 déc. 2018 @ 2055.

When I sync the Flt sim, it's remain always into the FSX default and seems not to find the Aerosoft Airbus folder.

Thanks for your support !

Pierre

Ok. That helps a lot.

The old Aerosoft Airbus A320 requires the old Airbus module (v4.4) as many functions changed with the latest Aerosoft releases.     It is important that you only have one aircraft module folder (in /modules/linda/aircrafts) called Aerosoft Airbus.

To check that LINDA is seeing the correct module, do the following:

• With Default FSX displayed, click on New (to left of aircraft name). This displays a list of all the installed aircraft add-ons available to you. This should include Aerosoft Airbus and its variants.
  • Clicking in the Aircraft search string, type "Aerosoft Airbus". This should select the Airbus only. What do you see?

If you don't see the Aerosoft Airbus then LINDA is not finding the add-on and therefore can't assign the module to it.

Again please follow the fault diagnosis thread and send me the log files.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew