Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Eastern Airlines In Aruba

Ive spent a few days upgrading the Tropical Sim Scenery with ortho and more details. Decided to take the 727 for a few shots

727-200-Adv-23.png727-200-Adv-22.png727-200-Adv-24.png727-200-Adv-6.png727-200-Adv-19.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Wonderful shots David!  Gotta be close to my favorite livery of all time.  Wish we had a good 727 for P3D.  I'm about to add the PBR effects to my Eastern Maddog for P3D....she looks good...but not as good as the 727. 🙂

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Another nice bunch of pics, David.  I lived on that beautiful rock for the first 17 years of my life and flew into/out of Queen Beatrix Airport (TNCA) many times, and many of those were with Eastern.  My Dad was a GA flight instructor, so we would shoot night approaches there from time to time.

Are you happy with the Tropical Sim scenery?

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

6 hours ago, dmiannay said:

Another nice bunch of pics, David.  I lived on that beautiful rock for the first 17 years of my life and flew into/out of Queen Beatrix Airport (TNCA) many times, and many of those were with Eastern.  My Dad was a GA flight instructor, so we would shoot night approaches there from time to time.

Are you happy with the Tropical Sim scenery?

Yea it just needed a few things added in Overlay Editor, hotels on the beach,ships in the port,planes at gates, oh and the Lighthouse at the tip of the Island. My girlfriend and I went there on a cruise in September beautiful place!

Edited by z06z33

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

David,

In the images in your original post I'm curious what sim you are flying, and what 727 (developer)?

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

On 4/13/2019 at 5:01 PM, somiller said:

David,

In the images in your original post I'm curious what sim you are flying, and what 727 (developer)?

Kind Regards,

X-Plane 11 and the FlyJSim 727 they also have an excellent 737-200

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.