Sign in to follow this  
Jammin16

Help to use Pro-ATC/X to P3D v4

Hi

I have to tried to contact Pro-ATC/X own forum but without luck, so now I would try to get help here.

I'm a new user for Pro-ATC/X  and I can't figure out how to use this.:huh:

Nr. 1: how do i set up this program ???

Nr. 2: how to make a route???

Nr. 3: do I need an extra program to use pro-ATC / X ???

Nr. 4: How do I choose a flight / how do I enter the route for example Aerosoft's Airbus Family Pro ???

I have also tried to follow some tutorials through pro-ATC / X and from youtube but it also half me :huh:

I hope som one can help me

Best Regards Startour

PS Happy New Year/ welcome to 2019:happy:

Hello,

ok, the support from PRO ATC X is very, very (very, very, very) bad, but beside this, there's manual and many tutorial video which where answering your questions.

These are very basic questions you ask, so my advice would be, you try to read and learn a bit.

Nevertheless I try to help:

1) what do you mean with setup? Have a look at the options and change them as you need it.

2) as you like: use PFPX, use some of the countless online tools, use the PRO ATC X Route builder

3) Yes, Prepar3d or FSX

4) Maybe you choose one from the list or you create a new one (hint: there's a button "flightplan")

Your created/choosen flightplan have to be entered in your aircrafts FMC. But every aircraft is different and there are also manuals for your aircraft where it is described how to enter flightplans. It is nothing whcih could be explained in a few words in a forum.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

32 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Hello,

ok, the support from PRO ATC X is very, very (very, very, very) bad, but beside this, there's manual and many tutorial video which where answering your questions...

Hi
Thank you very much for giving me the answer I am happy about.:happy:

1) With set up I asked for help that I could not choose which airplane I would use. For example, if I wanted to take a route that is made and I click on the flight now and Then there comes a box called: FMC flight plan options. And I'd like to choose Aerosoft Airbus pro.

2) I have PXPF on CD/DVD to FSX and I don't know how I activate it on P3D v4 and which folder to install PFPX on ???

3) how do i perform step 4, I can't choose aircraft???

but before you answer my new questions I would just look at some manuels and videos to see if it makes sense to me. Otherwise, I will return to you as soon as possible.

1) Choose "Flightplan" --> "new flightplan" (or import) and then you have on the upper left different aircrafts to choose. There are also different Airbus types, so, there's no need to have exactly and "Aerosoft A320" it is enough to choose "Airbus A320"

2) It doesn't matter if you install PFPX for FSX or P3D. PFPX is a standalone program. You could even use it without any sim.

3) do not mix things up here. The original question was, how you could enter the flightplan into an FMC.

ok, here is an example, how I use PRO ATC X, but there are several ways of course.

First, start simulator, choose aircraft and gate and start the flight (reason is, that I wait till weather is loaded (ASP4), then PFPX has the correct weather for planning). Make your flightplan with PFPX (or, try to make your flightplan via webtools or even via the P3D built in "FPL Manager" it is possible (we do not think about AIRACS and realism at this point)

Ok, you have a flightplan. Copy that FPL (CTRL+C) or save it in a format which PRO ATCX could read (e.g. Squakbox 3 ). At this stage, simply CTRL+C would be easier

Example: EDDT DCT GERGA M725 OBANI Z36 MAREM T106 BAGMI EDDM

PRO ATC X --> Flightplan --> Import Flightplan --> Copy and Paste

Then, a new window opens where you could choose your aircraft, make settings like FL etc.

then save and highlight that new plan on the list. Secondary mouse click on it and choose "Fly Now"

That should help you get started hopefully ...

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

You could always read the manual and learn......

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

30 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

You could always read the manual and learn......

Or just go to YouTube and watch how to do it.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

On 1/3/2019 at 9:20 PM, guenseli said:
On 1/3/2019 at 9:20 PM, guenseli said:

Ok, here is an example, how I use PRO ATC X, but there are several ways of course.

First, start simulator, choose aircraft and gate and start the flight (reason is, that I wait till weather is loaded (ASP4), then PFPX has the correct weather for planning). Make your flightplan with PFPX (or, try to make your flightplan via webtools or even via the P3D built in "FPL Manager" it is possible (we do not think about AIRACS and realism at this point)

Ok, you have a flightplan. Copy that FPL (CTRL+C) or save it in a format which PRO ATCX could read (e.g. Squakbox 3 ). At this stage, simply CTRL+C would be easier

Example: EDDT DCT GERGA M725 OBANI Z36 MAREM T106 BAGMI EDDM

PRO ATC X --> Flightplan --> Import Flightplan --> Copy and Paste

Then, a new window opens where you could choose your aircraft, make settings like FL etc.

then save and highlight that new plan on the list. Secondary mouse click on it and choose "Fly Now"

That should help you get started hopefully ...

Hi guenneli

Thank you very much for your help, I would try your examples :happy: