Sign in to follow this  
strat919

Xplane 11 crashes when I change resolution

This is strange..... I don't think I have changed anything, but when I try to change resolution, the screen flashes black as normal.... the resolution changes... but  I can not click on the done button. When I do, xplane crashes. This happens on any resolution change. I'm running the latest beta and haven't had this problem with this beta. Also... I can run another saved previous version of xplane and there is no problem. I tried deleting preferences and it still crashes. Any ideas?

as always, if you would post your log.txt from the main folder in XP, we can take a look and see what might wrong or what is causing the problem.

I changed my resolution just to see if the crash would happen, I am using 11.30RC2, but nothing happened.  Do you have GeForce Experience installed, with the latest drivers?

Assuming you have an Nvidia card