Sign in to follow this  
Flieger-Marius

EDRM-Repaints on the FA50

Awesome job Marius!

N954ME also looks AMAZING in it`s colours, even if it is a FA50(Classic) not EX.

Keep em coming! It is an amazing and fun plane to fly as well, clocked a few hours in it already haha!

Edited by Airway88

Thank you 🙂
I'm not planning on continuing on the Falcon at the moment, though.
Maybe another government jet in the future.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Flieger-Marius said:

I'm not planning on continuing on the Falcon at the moment

Can't think why! :unsure:

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

Wonderful paints Marius! 

As a fellow painter and as a potential customer of this plane (Not sure if I have room in my hangar for any more planes at the moment)...I'm appalled that they would not map out separate textures for a part that would certainly have text on it...like a reg number.

I've painted many planes from various devs...but looking at the Carenado texture maps was quite enough to convince me that I won't be creating any custom paints from this dev, except for changing a base color, which is pretty easy, like I did on the brown TBM to make it this lovely green.

xLfozA.jpg

Sad that they can create a great looking plane, but make it all but impossible for painting enthusiasts to give our community some custom paints to fly around in.

If I wind up getting this Falcon, I'll be relegated to only changing colors if I feel like flying a custom one. 😞

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I really like the paint scheme for  the livery  F-GSCL.  Would any painter want to change the Registration to a U.S. one? And maybe change color for a few option?  Thanks

On 1/9/2019 at 5:51 AM, Steve Dra said:

As a fellow painter and as a potential customer of this plane (Not sure if I have room in my hangar for any more planes at the moment)...I'm appalled that they would not map out separate textures for a part that would certainly have text on it...like a reg number.

@Steve Dra I know, it's unbelievable!

@flyuthere I don't do fictionals, sorry.

Because after the Update the engines can finally be somewhat designed on both sides now (that updated implementation is still a huge joke), I was able to extend my 78 French Navy texture to 7, which sports the MARINE on the engines, as well.

7.png

Edited by Flieger-Marius
  • Like 1

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Hello,

could you also may paint other European and maybe a german Falcon? So we can use it to "simulate" more buisness operations as I'm not the one flying with military ones around.

Thanks

Greetings Eddi :smile: