Sign in to follow this  
Amadeo

could not load system data.SQ lite.dll

Hi, I had downloaded 3 times from SimMarket  and installed equal times; start sim ,follow directions of wait till everything is loaded and then press connect....the message " unhandled exception has occurred in your application. could no load file or assembly "System data SQlite.dll or one of its dependencies, the specified module could no be found".

BitDefender has exemptions for the .exe in antivirous and firewall, all 4  Simconnect are installed , .NET 4.7.2 is installed.

Destination of installation has bee changed to " G:\Lorby-SIWhereAreMyAircrafts_P3D_V4, (I used 44 installer) 

Meanwhile Connect button continues grey, all my planes and objects are showing on right panel, if a press YES for quiting nothing happens but if following by pressing NO ...the program close (?).

Please Help ....Best wishes for New Year!

Walter                                                                 

Hi, 

You should never change the default installation path. That the installer lets you do that is not intentional.

Did you install both of the VCREDIST packages that are part of the download?

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Thank you Oliver for your prom response,since then I did the following: Unistalled WAMA,reboot,disabled BitDefender and stop File Protection;  installed again WAMA no changing installation directory, now In C:\user\|walter\documents\Prepar3Dv4Add-ons\Lorby-ISWhereAreMyAircrafts_P3d_v4...I have:

Default ->WAMA_Database.sqlite

DOC ->Pdf

add-on.xml.off

LockheedMartin.Prepard3D.Simconnect.dll

LorbyLivetraffic\UCAO_DB.XML

System.DATA.SQLite.dll

System.DATA.SQLite.dll.config

Unistall.WhereAreMyAircrafts.exe

WhereAreMyAircrafts_P3D_V4.exe

After reboot loaded the Sim and start WAMA,pressing Connect . SIM shows WAMA in  Add-ons Menu, it shows all the airplane in the database..but pressing " save my position" brings up an unhandled exeception error message.

I have Virtual c++ Redistributables 2005,2008,2010,2013,2017 (x86 and x64) installed.

From Log:'871 : Database file error: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependecies. The specified module could not be found."

Sorry to bring all this trouble ...my 76 yo brain cells tell me "no time, forget and go fliyng " but I know that I will love this program.

Regards from Tassie

Walter

39 minutes ago, Amadeo said:

I have Virtual c++ Redistributables 2005,2008,2010,2013,2017 (x86 and x64) installed.

Hello Walter,

WAMA uses the SQLite database product, and this SQLite version needs the VC Redist 2012 - both 64 and 32 bit versions should be included in the WAMA zip file, and you should install them both.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Hi Oliver, when i open the two VC Redist they show 2017 and running the set up shows  two options :repair or unistall...because they are already installed.

I downloaded the 2012 Redistributables from Microsoft. Installed..and now I save my position in WAMA and NO error message !

I will continue to explore...

Thank you for your time and patience, they are very much appreciated 

Regards

Walter

7 minutes ago, Amadeo said:

when i open the two VC Redist they show 2017 and running the set up shows  two options :repair or unistall...because they are already installed.

Strange. There must have been some mixup then. I just checked the distributable ZIPs, and on my end the two vcredist packages show 2012 - ???

But at least you got it working.

Best regards 

LORBY-SI