Sign in to follow this  
VirtualPilot1460

Ultimate Traffic Integration

Hi guys,

I am sure I saw it yesterday but now I can't find it. I have just installed RC4 and tested it and I enjoyed it, however I use Ultimate Traffic Live (latest version) and I noticed that RC4 no interaction with AI Traffic, I did read (the bit I can't find) that in order for it to work you need a separate piece of software is this still the case? And for those that have a similar setup as I do can you advise.... It's purely how to get it to work with UTL I felt very lonely 

Regards

Nathan Smith 

System Specs: FSX:SE (upgrading to P3D v4.5), Intel i7-6700 (Skylake) 3.4GHz Quad Core, nVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence  Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Acer 27" Monitor

I have UT Live and hear other aircraft getting Clearance. No special software required. Locate yourself at a major airport and tune to Clearance.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On a flight from Thessaloniki to Athens this afternoon I never heard RC communicate with any other aircraft. I need to investigate if this is just a one-off or a wider issue.

UTLive Ai are injected into P3D rather than be generated from BGL files but my Ai Counter does see them so RC should as well. More tomorrow.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Keep me posted, I tried it at Heathrow and nothing was heard

Regards

Nathan Smith 

System Specs: FSX:SE (upgrading to P3D v4.5), Intel i7-6700 (Skylake) 3.4GHz Quad Core, nVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence  Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Acer 27" Monitor

I'm hearing comms on both Ground and Tower. To check yourself go through Clearance and then contact GND for taxi clearance. Move your aircraft towards the departure runway. Half-way there you'll be told to contact or monitor Tower.

Slew your aircraft off the taxiway and onto the grass allowing other aircraft to pass you. I've heard three other aircraft cleared for take-off.

I've also heard GND clear landing aircraft to the gate. Still checking for Clearance.

LATER: I've heard one or two clearances so it is working. In reality once you've received clearance you don't linger on that channel.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Additional info

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I shall try this tomorrow - I am reducing a load of textures at the moment 

Regards

Nathan Smith