Sign in to follow this  
demontraitor

Another instance runnning (oh no there isn't!!!)

Sometimes when I close P2AC (clicking on the [X] button) to do something else other than Sim, I cannot open it again without rebooting my PC.

I get a window... "ANOTHER INSTANCE OF PILOT2ATC ALREADY RUNNING...."

I have check Task Manager, but there is nothing there (unless there is another process I don't know about).

Does anyone know how to fix this?

My sim is running, my charts are ready, but P2AC will not load...

Thanks

It happens occassionally.  Sometimes just waiting will allow it to terminate whatever is waiting but other times I have to logoff or even reboot.  Often there will be something recorded in the windows application event logs that can be forwarded to Dave that might help.

Well there is no other process running at all, I've used process hackers, and system explorers. And I've just had to abort a flight before I got to taxi that took me nearly an hour to set-up. I just hope x-plane loads my situation file okay after a reboot, otherwise I will consider getting my money back.

The admin does not even respond to emails.

I think you will find that the admin is very unwell at the moment. I have requested a server reset due to win 10 reinstall last week but will wait until he is well enough to respond. Please give him time as I think you will find the software is very good once you have it set up.

1 hour ago, floydcox said:

I think you will find that the admin is very unwell at the moment. I have requested a server reset due to win 10 reinstall last week but will wait until he is well enough to respond. Please give him time as I think you will find the software is very good once you have it set up.

Oh really? That's sad news