Sign in to follow this  
josh0504

PMDG Operations Centre

Hi all,

I had previously installed the PMDG 737 NGX for P3d4 into my sim. Due to a problem I had to uninstall. Due to uninstalling, I manually deleted the "PMDG Operations Center" Folder in m C drive. As such, when ever I try to reinstall the product, only 4 files come up, 3 being images and the other just being the OC updater exe. Is there any way I might be able to get the OPS center back?

Thanks Josh

15 minutes ago, josh0504 said:

Hi all,

I had previously installed the PMDG 737 NGX for P3d4 into my sim. Due to a problem I had to uninstall. Due to uninstalling, I manually deleted the "PMDG Operations Center" Folder in m C drive. As such, when ever I try to reinstall the product, only 4 files come up, 3 being images and the other just being the OC updater exe. Is there any way I might be able to get the OPS center back?

Thanks Josh

a reinstall of the product

1 minute ago, ph-cxz said:

a reinstall of the product

I've done a clean re-install and the OPS center still doesn't install. Just the updater and the 3 images of the logos

likely the installer thinks that you have the OC installed and only adds the files for the 737. this would be a registry issue and therefore you should file a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com.

you will have to create a support account there. 

Additionally, a reinstall is normally not needed and will often create more issues than solve, just like now. If you run into issues, ask for support here or at the official support site.

Edited by Ephedrin

39 minutes ago, josh0504 said:

Is there any way I might be able to get the OPS center back?

Run the OC Updater.

Kyle Rodgers