Sign in to follow this  
Shomron

Flightbeam KPDX is out!

Available on their site and on iblueyonder site as well

Shom

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Cannot wait to get home and try this. Best in the business delivers again... #ToysRUs

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

If you have previously purchased from iBlueyonder, check your email for a discount.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Samaritano said:

If you have previously purchased from iBlueyonder, check your email for a discount.

Kudos to Bill for the generous discount.

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

45 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Cannot wait to get home and try this. Best in the business delivers again... #ToysRUs

This is going to be a long Friday at work...

Just loaded it up in the default F-22 for quick look.  If you use Orbyx products, be sure to check the FlighBeam Forums KPDX FAQ first to be sure you make any necessary changes to ensure the scenery loads correctly. (My mistake... see correction a couple posts below.)

A beautiful piece of work!

Edit: The shopping center (IKEA, Best Buy, etc.) and hotels along the 28L/R short final flight path are very nicely done as well as all the area overpasses.

Edited by dmiannay

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Is it just me or does this scenery look subpar for FB standards... 

So that's what Bill has been up to 😊

That shot on their website is a stunner 😲 , looks sooooo real.  Kudos!

Edited by Clutch Cargo

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

I get error 406 trying to get to their site.

Dave

I got it.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Just tried again and I am still blocked.

Will i get a discount if i purchased KACK from Orbx....i believe Bill did that airport. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

59 minutes ago, dmiannay said:

If you use Orbyx products, be sure to check the FlighBeam Forums KPDX FAQ first to be sure you make any necessary changes to ensure the scenery loads correctly.

According to the FAQ, there are no issues whatsoever.  It is said to meld seamlessly with Orbx products, including Portland Cityscape and the nearby KVUO.

Scott