Sign in to follow this  
Shomron

Flightbeam KPDX is out!

4 minutes ago, tttocs said:

According to the FAQ, there are no issues whatsoever.  It is said to meld seamlessly with Orbx products, including Portland Cityscape and the nearby KVUO.

I stand corrected, Scott.  I should have said that you may have elevation issues if you have a conflicting PDX elevation BGL in //Scenery/World/Scenery.

Edited by dmiannay
  • Upvote 1

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

22 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

Just tried again and I am still blocked.

Well, I managed to purchase and now I am blocked (ERROR 406) from downloading it.

Dave

26 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

Well, I managed to purchase and now I am blocked (ERROR 406) from downloading it.

Dave

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 406 Not Acceptable client error response code indicates that the server cannot produce a response.

Maybe the server is too busy..

S.

I just downloaded Portland in less than 20 sec on my connection.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

19 minutes ago, simbol said:

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 406 Not Acceptable client error response code indicates that the server cannot produce a response.

Maybe the server is too busy..

S.

Thanks for the response. May have been the case as I was able to get in and am now downloading.

All the best.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

Is it just me or does this scenery look subpar for FB standards... 

I've been looking forward to PDX ever since the FS9 payware. And I have to agree, from the screenshots, it doesn't look on the level of what I expect from Flightbeam. Hope it's just the screenshots or something

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

2 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Will i get a discount if i purchased KACK from Orbx....i believe Bill did that airport. 

No! only iblueyonder customers.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Purchased and installed.

I had to use the troubleshooter to disable 4 Orbx Pacific NW BGL files (just ran the FlightBeam mgmt tool) - before I did this the Sode Jetway was about 10ft too high (see pic)

https://imgur.com/a/30IFUt7

4 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

It's just you. 😀

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, pvupilot said:

I've been looking forward to PDX ever since the FS9 payware. And I have to agree, from the screenshots, it doesn't look on the level of what I expect from Flightbeam. Hope it's just the screenshots or something

Bill's work has never, EVER, disappointed me. I doubt that this will be the first time.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

41 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Bill's work has never, EVER, disappointed me. I doubt that this will be the first time.

It really is a beautiful piece of work.  It won't disappoint.

• Like 3

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

I also purchased it and indeed it is a beautiful piece of work.,One thing I would have liked to see was transparent windows for the terminals, these black windows are a bit of a let down, I would have loved to see a bit of the interior of the terminal from the cockpit, but otherwise, I think this product is worth purchasing.

John.

7 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

??? No it looks sooooo good.

Not sure what to make of this but of all my FlightBeam sceneries (5), KPDX is the only one I need to activate in the FlightBeam Manager. I cannot add it to Vector's AEC as KPDX is not in the list. Will this action lessen the scenery imagery in any way?

Mario Di Lauro