Hi All

Radar Contact is now Free Ware ,program and key can be downloaded.

What is Radar Contact is it a addon ATC services for FSX,

My problem is, I load a route say from FS Commander on the second computer into FSXs Flight Planner it then appears as a route in FSXs  GPS.

ATC Clearances take me from the gate to the runway , then Clears me to take off, After that it wants to give me Headings to my destination. It will not let me follow my Flight Planned route and request report passing my planned route Nav aids.

Will Radar Contacted ATC follow my planned route.

Trubshaw

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks, for reply.

Am I correct in saying FSX will not do this, And can Radar Contact be installed on Second Computer,

Trubshaw.

The Radar Contact Support Forum is in the Freeware section of AVSIM.  You might get more help there.

3 hours ago, Trubshaw said:

Thanks, for reply.

Am I correct in saying FSX will not do this, And can Radar Contact be installed on Second Computer,

Trubshaw.

Are you filing an IFR flight plan as opposed to a GPS or VFR plan?

Hello.

I construct my flight plan in FS Commander IFR plan on my second computer then open FSX Flight Panner look up file and load it into FSX, it has the Radar dot in the circle for IFR, 

Flight conditions are full IMC if I request taxy without the Flight Plan loade I get taxi denied aerorome is IFR only, with the plan loaded I get clearance to taxy., To take off, all my request are cleared, once airborne it’s radar headings, ignoring my flight plan route.

I don’t really want to talk to ATC  I prefer just using the Go Flight ATC module and select a number.  I find most addones quite complex in all the extra choices give in a programs, just want simple RT. It’s a bit like instrument reflections in the windscreen  it’s just a neuisance Fsx just manages to keep its head above the water line, I just want a fully working aeroplane.

We have Vox, Radar Contact, Professional X,  All I want is one that will simply follow my flight plan. What do you recommend.

Trubshaw

On 1/4/2019 at 12:47 PM, Jim Young said:

The Radar Contact Support Forum is in the Freeware section of AVSIM.  You might get more help there.

Did you see this?

Thanks, for reply.

Trubshaw.

yes X2 this has been inadvertently reposted, I don’t know how to delet it,  but there is a post on the Freeware forum

9 hours ago, Trubshaw said:

And can Radar Contact be installed on Second Computer

Yes, if WideFS is installed in the second computer.  It is in page 139 of the manual.