Sign in to follow this  
flhx_ridr

Clean up issues

I've been having trouble with the first officer not retracting the flaps fully during the clean up. It seems to stop at 15. Also noticed he's not turning off the strobes. I just started having this problem after many flights with no issues at all. Any ideas?

Michael Hutton

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series 64GB | MSI Suprim Liquid GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | WD Blue SN580 M.2 2TB | Samsung SSD 990 Pro 2TB x 2 | Samsung Portable SSD T5 2TB | NZXT C1200 1200W PSU | NZXT H9 Elite Mid-Tower | Windows 11 Pro 64-bit | Allegiant Virtual Airlines

34 minutes ago, flhx_ridr said:

I've been having trouble with the first officer not retracting the flaps fully during the clean up. It seems to stop at 15. Also noticed he's not turning off the strobes. I just started having this problem after many flights with no issues at all. Any ideas?

Flaps: was the temp less than 3 with some precipitation?

The FO will not bring up the flaps all the way if the taxiway is contaminated to prevent damaging the flaps.

There are no conditions tied to the strobes, so I'm not sure about that one.

36 minutes ago, byork said:

Flaps: was the temp less than 3 with some precipitation?

The FO will not bring up the flaps all the way if the taxiway is contaminated to prevent damaging the flaps.

There are no conditions tied to the strobes, so I'm not sure about that one.

Yes, as a matter of fact each time the flaps didn't retract it was raining and temp would have been less than 3...the strobes only happened one time so might have just been an anomaly. I was not aware of the flaps damage prevention. Thanks for the prompt reply and also for developing such a great product!

Michael Hutton

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series 64GB | MSI Suprim Liquid GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | WD Blue SN580 M.2 2TB | Samsung SSD 990 Pro 2TB x 2 | Samsung Portable SSD T5 2TB | NZXT C1200 1200W PSU | NZXT H9 Elite Mid-Tower | Windows 11 Pro 64-bit | Allegiant Virtual Airlines