Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

The Office view leaving San Diego- GOOD MORNING!

With the vehement exchanges on this forum of late, I thought I'd share a more calming statement about the impending update.... this was my view whilst taxying out of KSAN this morning with the latest beta.... how far this sim has come since the days of wire-frame mesh, mountains and a single river.... we simmers are in for a great year! 

Have a great weekend!

JQibQ5H.jpg

nsxvVWL.jpg

u40o8MV.jpg

C

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 6

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Thank you and a good morning to you as well!

Nice shots!

Regards, Zsolt

Well, as a long time pmdg user and west coast guy this listener takes nothing for granted .....gorgeous shots there.

22 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

With the vehement exchanges on this forum of late, I thought I'd share a more calming statement about the impending update.... this was my view whilst taxying out of KSAN this morning with the latest beta.... how far this sim has come since the days of wire-frame mesh, mountains and a single river.... we simmers are in for a great year! 

Have a great weekend!

C

Great lighting Carl! I love that airport/scenery.

James-

This latest beta will be evaluated (as always) by people much more astute than I.  I'm merely the company pilot- NOT the boss in the back 😉

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Thanks Marc-  I keep marveling at how lucky we all are to see all this on our screens.  There was a time we were all so content with so much less.  A fortunate time to be a flight simmer.

C

• Like 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

3 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

James-

This latest beta will be evaluated (as always) by people much more astute than I.  I'm merely the company pilot- NOT the boss in the back 😉

C

Well, but their evaluation is based on your thumbs up or down, isn't it?...

James Goggi

James-  I appreciate your confidence... however, I am but a TINY cog in a big machine.  

I don't share my beta observations with anyone but PMDG.  I hope you can appreciate that.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

1 hour ago, cavaricooper said:

James-  I appreciate your confidence... however, I am but a TINY cog in a big machine.  

I don't share my beta observations with anyone but PMDG.  I hope you can appreciate that.

C

while you're here mind giving advice on a new monitor? Im thinking of the SAMSUNG LU28E590DS/EN 4K/60hz with great scaling for lower resolutions. Im torn between that and a 1440p monitor with 100hz refresh rates.

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Val-

I'm a fan of 4k TVs (currently on a 65" with sights on an 82").  If they have a 30Hz refresh AND accept a Display Port Cable- you'll be smiling.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Carl, is it possible to have a screenshot with rain on the windshield (-400)? Thanks.

James Goggi

James-

Sure... hang in there mate... frying the -8 atm... but will grab one for you asap.

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Here you are James- a wet Wien... in a 747-436...

otUa9KB.jpg

C

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 3

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Thanks a lot, first time I see the raindrops on the -400. Hope to have it asap...

James Goggi