Sign in to follow this  
retired_doc

Reality XP GTN 750 not installing in X-Plane 11 (resolved)

I downloaded and attempted to install Reality XP GTN 750 into my XPlane 11, and got message that "source file corrupted..."  Not sure how to proceed.  The Garmin Trainers were all loaded successfully.  This was the installation step to load the program into Xplane Resources Plugin. 

Anybody have this problem and was able to get it working?

Thanks, Kent.

Hi,

You might want to review whether your anti-virus is putting any 'rxp' file in quarantine.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Nothing in Windows Defender Quarantine or Malwarebytes.  How can I get another source file that is not corrupted and try again?  What is the procedure for that?

The best is to re-download the e-commerce installers from our website and try again. However, should you've went past the installer downloading and running the Garmin trainer installer, I doubt the RXP installer is corrupted otherwise even this step couldn't run at all. Nevertheless, it might be worth just trying.

How do I reinstall my software
http://reality-xp.com/store/faq.html

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Jean-Luc,

That appears to have done the job.  The problem, I think, was, in the C:\RealityXp that  initially was established?  I renamed that folder, and then had the RXP installer create the new folder (C:\RealityXp), and then everything was automatically installed. The xplane manual was downloaded, and the plugin has been established in Xplane, and I have created a flight plan. It appears to be working. Now to read the manual.

Thanks,

Kent.

• Like 1

Just updated my Reality GTN750 for X-plane II. Nothing is working now even with compatible aircraft.  When I select Reality XP through the plugin menu, nothing happens.  The Garmin trainer works.  I have the Trinidad and Tobago which are compatible and now don't work with Reality XP.  I used the eCommerce installers.  Very frustrating.  I spent the better part of a day on this!!!!!!

I am really frustrated with Reality XP.  I can't get the Garmin GTN 750 to install, much less the Garmin trainer software.  Reality XP is horrible in that they don't give adequate support, or rather NO SUPPORT.  I can't find any solutions at AVSIM.  they don't seem to be monitoring.  I purchased a Sim Gear 750 touch screen too.  It's all worthless now.  I am ready to call my credit card company and get a full refund.  A pox upon your house RealityXP.  Don't buy their products.  They don't support.