Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05JAN19] PMDG 747 QOTSII Updates Available via Ops Center

Just now, ph-cxz said:

Know issue. There is a thread on the general forum section.

Ah, bedankt! Thanks!

1 minute ago, harvester21 said:

@ph-cxz I don't see the thread you are referencing, would you kindly post me the link?

Nogmaals bedankt!

Hi Chris,

With the "You have 1 new notification" showing, I have Installed version 3.00.9019 and Available version 3.00.9194.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Hi all I updated without any issues

the only thing I am not sure about is when you turn the wiper on it intstantly makes the rain disappear and as soon as u turn wiper off the windscreen is instantly covered again 

is this something that can be looked at further down the line?

Stewart Cumbers

24 minutes ago, Richard McDonald Woods said:

Hi Chris,

With the "You have 1 new notification" showing, I have Installed version 3.00.9019 and Available version 3.00.9194.

Richard, Better open a support ticket to check additional logs

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Does any one ever landed a updated 748F, it is a disaster, aircraft dosn't have any ground effect at all, and flare from 2.5 degree to 5 degree dosn't help to reduce vs. airplane touch down heavily whit 5 degree pitch up! I tried 3 times, max loaded, and 16000kgs feul. last time when 50 call out, I raise the nose to 5 degree even more, the vertical speed just don't reduce like the 748F before update. 

When I ran the PMDG utility app today I got a new update for the 744? Was this announced? Took a lot longer than the first update, so I am "Assuming" its a fix already?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

1 minute ago, windshearDK said:

When I ran the PMDG utility app today I got a new update for the 744? Was this announced? Took a lot longer than the first update, so I am "Assuming" its a fix already?

There's the initial update from the initial post in this thread, then they pushed another one because people were having issues with the Rain Maker not working on the 747-400.

• Like 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

1 minute ago, Captain Kevin said:

There's the initial update from the initial post in this thread, then they pushed another one because people were having issues with the Rain Maker not working on the 747-400.

That was my "assumption" also, yet the latest post said they were working on it, not that it was released

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Update installed, dead Cockpit, no gear. Saw the thread about it.

747v3 deinstalled and installed the old version and now again, dead Cockpit und no gear. Everything installed as admin.

Edited by worker@CGN

7 minutes ago, worker@CGN said:

Update installed, dead Cockpit, no gear. Saw the thread about it.

747v3 deinstalled and installed the old version and now again, dead Cockpit und no gear. Everything installed as admin.

The thread mentioned updating to P4Dv4.4 - not uninstalling/reinstalling. We did not recommend this in that thread because it will not work, as you've found.

Kyle Rodgers

39 minutes ago, windshearDK said:

That was my "assumption" also, yet the latest post said they were working on it, not that it was released

I think you're confusing two different issues. There was the initial update when this thread was created. Then there was another update to solve the issue where the Rain Maker didn't work on the -400. The one they're trying to solve now is why the update caused the plane to stop working in P3D prior to V4.4.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.