Sign in to follow this  
simbio

After the update No landing gear and black panel.

The 747-8F was working fine in 4.3, I disable the antivirus proceded with OC to update.

Upon lunch P3d the -8F didn't shows the landing gear and all the panel completly freezed, then I did  another update that came for the rain effect.

Same situation after the update.

So need to reinstall everithing from scratch, can't imagine how much  I love this.

Fabrizio-

Log into your account and grab a copy of the installer from there.  Run that installer and let us know if it cures the issue for you?

Matt-

Can you clarify what you mean?  I'm not tracking if you have a problem or do not have a problem...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

27 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

Matt-

Can you clarify what you mean?  I'm not tracking if you have a problem or do not have a problem...

I had the same issue he is reporting. Meanwhile, I exited the sim and happened to catch the postings about the pushed update re: the rainmaker fix. I ran that and started the sim back up. The issue no longer exists. Maybe a glitch on my end. I was going to re-run simconnect installers to see if that was the cause, but looks like I don't need to now. Everything seems to be running swimmingly. v4.4

Edited by MattS

I have the same issues after the update, and after both installed the aircraft again and re-run the simconnect it still does not work for me. (have the rainmaker fix update installed)

For me since this update, nothing works, now even after reinstall upon downloaded.

The other aircraft like the 777 and the 737 are fine.

night

Gents,

I ran into this issue after a full uninstall and reinstall. I tried all kinds of things on my own computer. The rest of the team seemed unaffected, but they were all on 4.4.

When I updated to 4.4 (client only), it sorted itself out.

We're looking into alternative ideas of what could cause this, but for those of you who are on 4.3 who are willing to update to 4.4 (I'd recommend it), that should do it.

Kyle Rodgers

I am having this same problem. I originally installed the update from PMDG Operations Center after the rain update was already out and I got the black displays, knobs and buttons that don't work, and retracted landing gear in the external view. I tried downloading and reinstalling with the installer -- same thing. I was originally on P3D 4.3, but I updated to 4.4 and it didn't fix the problem. 

Sorry to be redundant. I too have the issue. I am running 4.3. 

Im not sure im ready to update to 4.4. I wanted to wait  until FSlabs comes out with their anticipated update. 

Edited by CapnOz

Peter Osborn

Thanks for the post info RSR. And sorry to have you all work harder on this. hopefully we can remedy it with out to much pain on your end. 

Peter Osborn

Peter,

Thanks.  I hate surprises and this certainly was one.  We have been basically version stable for a month and I can't find *anything* in the update trail that would indicate a 4.4 dependency sneaking in...  But apparently it did.

The offending developer will be drawn and quartered.  (After he finishes his deliverables for the NG3! :ph34r:)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

4 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

The offending developer will be drawn and quartered.  (After he finishes his deliverables for the NG3! :ph34r:)

I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that one... 🤣

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Anders,

We are quite humane about it.  We allow him to choose:

1) Four angry forum users.

2) Four pushback tugs.

3) Four 747s

4) 1 each of DC-6, 737, 777 and a 747.

And we don't rush into this.  We take it very slowly.  :cool:

• Like 1