Sign in to follow this  
simbio

After the update No landing gear and black panel.

Thanks for all PMDG staffs working over the weekend.  I am having the same problem and my P3D version is 4.3.

After the update, I have got a notification saying that there is a livery error (the entry in Aircraft.cfg is deleted but the texture file is still in the P3D folder).  Just to see if this can be a hints on what's going wrong.

Cheers,

Bryan Ngai

Edited by Bryan_Ngai

5 minutes ago, Bryan_Ngai said:

Thanks for all PMDG staffs working over the weekend.  I am having the same problem and my P3D version is 4.3.

After the update, I have got a notification saying that there is a livery error (the entry in Aircraft.cfg is deleted but the texture file is still in the P3D folder).  Just to see if this can be a hints on what's going wrong.

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

I am guessing when you updated the 747 and you repaired the liveries and then you updated the -8 ?

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

6 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

I am guessing when you updated the 747 and you repaired the liveries and then you updated the -8 ?

Sorry for that, included now.

Yes, after the "load up dead', I uninstalled both 744 and 748.  After the re-installation, I updated the 744 -> fixed the liveries -> updated the 748.

And both models didn't work, even with the PMDG livery.

59 minutes ago, Bryan_Ngai said:

Sorry for that, included now.

Yes, after the "load up dead', I uninstalled both 744 and 748.  After the re-installation, I updated the 744 -> fixed the liveries -> updated the 748.

And both models didn't work, even with the PMDG livery.

This is a known isues and is fixed for OCv2 that is under development. You should not fix any liveries until both planes are installed. Current solution is uninstall both of them and reinstall again.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Next time I*m gonna read the bug reports first before updating....

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

35 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

This is a known isues and is fixed for OCv2 that is under development. You should not fix any liveries until both planes are installed. Current solution is uninstall both of them and reinstall again.

Thank you!  Will bear in mind next time.

Same issue here guys (back panels and no LG). I'm still on 4.3, and planning to stay there for a bit.

I hope you can fix it.

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

In case I wasn't clear earlier, I have 4.4 (client only) and I had the issue on first load. The issue resolved itself after the rainmaker fix and a sim restart. My startup state was set to LONG, which seems to have changed slightly. The FMC is now on IRS options page. Just passing this info on....

Been following this forum since the update.  

As always I wait until I see the problem reports on any piece of software being updated.

I still have not updated my -400 or -8 because I don't want the problems I have seen.

So my question is this, has the entire update issue been resolved?  Is the latest one in my OC OK?  Or is there another one in the works?

Thanks and appreciate the improvements in the update when you guys say it's ready.

Jack Sawyer

4 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

So my question is this, has the entire update issue been resolved?  Is the latest one in my OC OK?  Or is there another one in the works?

If you're on P3D 4.4, go for it. If you're on 4.3 or earlier, hold off.

Kyle Rodgers

1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

If you're on P3D 4.4, go for it. If you're on 4.3 or earlier, hold off.

Thanks, I'm on 4.4.

But please Kyle, were there updates to the update or just the first one quickly followed by the rain update?

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thanks, I'm on 4.4.

But please Kyle, were there updates to the update or just the first one quickly followed by the rain update?

The updater will manage all of that for you - that's one of the reasons I set it up the way I did.

Two updates were released yesterday, to answer your question, but the updater will only run once for each product and grab the appropriate files. No fuss.

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

The updater will manage all of that for you - that's one of the reasons I set it up the way I did.

Two updates were released yesterday, to answer your question, but the updater will only run once for each product and grab the appropriate files. No fuss.

Ok, thanks.  I just hope I don't have some of the many issues I've seen.

Jack Sawyer

Just now, Jack_Sawyer said:

Ok, thanks.  I just hope I don't have some of the many issues I've seen.

Unless you're somehow actually on 4.3, or time warp back to before we corrected the rain maker issue, I'm not sure how you would. You'll be all right.

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

7 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Unless you're somehow actually on 4.3, or time warp back to before we corrected the rain maker issue, I'm not sure how you would. You'll be all right.

:biggrin:

Jack Sawyer