Sign in to follow this  
tgiesige

Locked out of Account

Lets just say update for 747 queen of skys is borked, still ends up as older version.

Go to my account and cannot reset password, Because PMDG evidently requires it to be reset, therefore cannot access my download files to do a complete re-install of it.

Everything I have bought and paid for cannot access.

what is gonna be done about it PMDG

Edited by tgiesige

Tom Giesige

Submit a support ticket. If you've never done this before, you'll need to create a new account, as this is not the same account as the store account for situations like this.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

1 minute ago, tgiesige said:

Lets just say update for 747 queen of skys is borked, still ends up as older version.

Go to my account and cannot reset password, Because PMDG evidently requires it to be reset, therefore cannot access my download files to do a complete re-install of it.

Everything I have bought and paid for cannot access.

what is gonna be done about it PMDG

You need to open a ticket through the support portal. support.precisionmanuals.com.

Support and store accounts are different. If you have not opened a ticket in the past you will be needing to create a new account

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Would be nice if PMDG would send email updates when they make changes to ones account. And I just set a ticket.

Tom Giesige

Ticket support got my account going again. Still think you should be notified by operations center or email when changes are to be made to accounts. But any way, downloaded the new file for 747, did a complete un-install and re-install of the 747 and all is good and up to date.

Tom Giesige

Tom,

I'm happy that we were able to help you out, and while I certainly understand your frustration at being locked out of your account, I wish to offer two points as gently as I can:

1) We didn't randomly select your account for modification.  If you forgot your password or entered the credentials inaccurately- the system will lock down the account in order to prevent unauthorized access.  This is pretty industry standard stuff, and not difficult to resolve.

2) We are here to help you.  From your original post it seems you are pretty intent in having a good-old-fashioned dust up with one of our team.  I'd just remind you that before you kick anyone in the shins, we replied to you here and in your ticket within minutes in order to help you resolve a problem you created accidentally.

We're all on the same team here, Tom- all **we** want is for you to enjoy your 747 and that is why we dove in to help you the moment you indicated you needed assistance.

No need to be swinging at the shins of the folks trying to help you.

• Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Never forgot my password. It just kept asking me to change it "Reset" and when I would submit a change it would not respond to it nor allow a log in.

It is no big deal as all is well now.  Kinda like having your locks changed on your car when ya want to go, go, go !!😉

Tom Giesige

1 hour ago, tgiesige said:

Never forgot my password. It just kept asking me to change it "Reset" and when I would submit a change it would not respond to it nor allow a log in.

It is no big deal as all is well now.  Kinda like having your locks changed on your car when ya want to go, go, go !!😉

Hi, maybe take a chill pill and calm down 😊

Lawrence Hamilton

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own3_378x68.png

9 hours ago, tgiesige said:

Tom,

We have arranged to have that done to you NEXT week...  Will be the house the week after that.  :ph34r:

Good you got sorted out.  Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com