Sign in to follow this  
Kulbit

Parking brakes command issue

Hi all,

after the last update of P3D (4.023.21468) all my carenado aircraft, manifest the same problem, the parking brake is impossible to unlock ,and the plane can't move, nor with the combination ctrl +, nor with the appropriate command of the virtual cockpit, which seems to be the only one not working between all others.

in the virtual view the brake is unlocked, but the sim gives me the indication that it is locked, and to unlock it with ctrl +, but neither the combination (nor others) work.
The issue appears in all Carenado airplanes, while if loading any aircraft of other houses, the brakes work flawless either in virtual cocpit, or with keyboard release.

If useful i currently use track ir and chase plane.

How can I solve?  Every help is appreciated !!

]a8sj35l.jpg

]3JSSoXA.jpg

The latest version of P3DV4 is 4.4.16.27077.  Update is free.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Updated P3D to 4.4.1627077 but nothing changed.

Parking brakes still no working on all the Carenado's and impossible to move from parking....I've tried to change the command with no results...

Any ideas ?