Sign in to follow this  
ICEMAN_47th

VoxATC Get registration code

Hallo.

I bought the VOX-ATC-tool in the > rcsimulations.co.uk < onlineshop.

I got an email with a serialnumber.
The activation-process should be done with the tool "VoxATC Registration".

Probably the button labelled "Get Registration Code" should solve my problem.
Unfortunately klicking this button leads to the rcsimulations-shop-homesite.
Nothing about a VoxATC-Registration-Code on this page.

It looks like this site becomes redirected.
The original-URL is indistinguishable (redirected in milliseconds)

Does anybody know where to find the site for calculating the Registration-Code with a valid serialnumber?
Or who to activate VoxATC today.
The manual only instruct to use the "VoxATC Registration"-tool, but this doesn't work anymore.
My email to rcsimulations hadn't any effect (maybe christmas vacation?)

MANY THX for every hints!

ICEMAN
47th VFS Dragonfighters

The VOXATC registration utility should have textbox where you can enter the serial number as per the user manual. If it doesn't, it may be that you may have let the demo version of VOXATC expire and now the installation is muddled up. If the is no text box available to enter your S/N let me know.

Hello jabloomf1230.

THX for your answer!

Ther is a active textbox in the registration utility. I tried of course several times to enter the serial-number providet in the mail by >rcsimulations.co.uk<, but the tool give me the answer:

"Registration Error - An incorrect serial number or registration code was entered"

Thats because i thougt i have to create another key, called "Registration Code" (on the Site of RCSimulations?).
So there is no "broken link" i got just a false serialnumber - LOL.
That's impossible - isn't it?
Hmmm.... this serial-numbers have to be send manually. So it is possible... lost the leading or the last character by copying to the clipboard?
"My" serialnumber has 11 characters.

I think i have to wait for an answer of >rcsimulations.co.uk<.

!MANY MANY THX for your information!

ICEMAN
47th VFS Dragonfighters

My S/N is 12 letters and digits, with no embedded special characters like dash or underscore. Either check your original email from RC Simulations or contact carol@rcsimulations.co.uk.

Hello again jabloomf1230.

The mail to "carol@rcsimulations.co.uk" was my first reaction.
I answerd the incoming mail with the serial- and ordernumber, hoping to provide all needed information,
including a screenshot with all i have entered in the "VOXATC registration utility" and the window with the error-message.

A little more patience will do it I hope 🙂
Meanwhile I will ran out of time again. Bad luck. To much job and less free time for this hobby... 😛

THX again.

ICEMAN
47th VFS Dragonfighters

SOLVED!

THX again jabloomf1230!

I sent a second mail to [carol@rcsimulations.co.uk] and told them my serial-number has 11 characters but others had 12.
A few ours later i found a mail with the corrected serialnumber.

Neither was the missing character on the beginning - nor at the end.
IT looks like the clipboard was no option for transfering this serial-numbers to the customer. 😕

Any way - now the registration has worked instantly.
A quick step in my Cockpit cause a lot of [TEST]-sounds with the different voices. 🙂

So I have to acquire some free-time to adjust all settings and make my first tries...

ICEMAN
47th VFS Dragonfighters

I bought VoxATC two weeks ago and every time I try to register the program using the "Register VoxATC" Icon the registration form appear for about I second then disappears. Not enough time to enter the number. I bought it directly from Internal Working (VoxATC Website). Received the code immediately by email. I have tried emailing both the support and sales section but with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Same advice as given to Iceman above... email carol@rcsimulations.co.uk and see what you should do. Also, this advice may sound silly, but make sure that you downloaded and installed the correct version of VOXATC that matches your sim.

If all that fails, uninstall VOXATC and PM me here at AVSim for further instructions. In a small number of cases the VOXATC Windows registry entries get corrupted from installing the demo and it takes a little effort to fix the problem.

Thank you for you help JA. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with no luck. What happens is - When I run the "Register VoxATC" nothing happens. When I run it in Administrator Mode the registration window sometimes appears briefly, then disappears too quickly to enter the Licence.  I have download 2.7x64 for P3d. I run P3d v4.4.