Sign in to follow this  
RamonB

GTN750 Integration WIP

Hi Ramon:

Flew a 1200mile flight today on FSX. Perfect end to end. Flew an RNAV approach and everything works fine. Great piece of work Ramon. Only suggestion I could make is it would be nice to control the PFD bottom display to show waypoints, airports, VORs, or nothing. I realize those formats are controlled from the CDU. Is there a way to accomplish that?

Thanks again for your hard work.

Rick

1 hour ago, Wink207 said:

Hi Ramon:

Flew a 1200mile flight today on FSX. Perfect end to end. Flew an RNAV approach and everything works fine. Great piece of work Ramon. Only suggestion I could make is it would be nice to control the PFD bottom display to show waypoints, airports, VORs, or nothing. I realize those formats are controlled from the CDU. Is there a way to accomplish that?

Rick

I'm glad You liked it.

As for You r suggestion: Sue I can do that.

II plan to further enhance the FLTInfo gauge, Not only adding Your suggested feature, but to display Messages, etc.
Just Yesterday night, I installed the new F1 GTN750 v2.08, so I will also try to  implement VNAV and other enhancements.

Will be away for the weekend.

Thanks for posting

Edited by RamonB
  • Upvote 1

PM sent, looking forward to integrating the 750, it's such a wonderful tool.

Carl Thompson

Hi Ramon.

I've tested your mod and is working great. Also, I 've like to confirm tha it works with RXP GTN750!! 😃 Thank you very much for your excellent job  making this bird a great airplane option.

Best Regards,

Roberto

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 4:04 PM, Wink207 said:

Hi Ramon:

Rick

It is ready. The MFD/MENU BTN now shows the display options selectable via LSK's. Plus some other new working buttons on the FLTInfo gauge.

1 hour ago, Ralvarez232 said:

Hi Ramon.

I've tested your mod and is working great. Also, I 've like to confirm tha it works with RXP GTN750!! 😃 Thank you very much for your excellent job  making this bird a great airplane option.

Best Regards,

Roberto

Thanks Roberto

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm working on v1.2. Just finished a crude Icing Conditions Code.

it will probably be ready tomorrow.

Chees

Edited by RamonB

2 minutes ago, RamonB said:

It is ready. The MFD/MENU BTN now shows the display options, plus some other nw working buttons on the FLTInfo gauge.

Thanks Roberto

Thanks for the feedback guys.-

I'm working on v1.2. it will probably be ready tomorrow.

Thank you again Ramon. Looking forward to seeing the product.

Rick

I've done two successful flights with the GTN750 and it's been great! I didn't have any problems with the autopilot flying the route or approaches.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

OK gals/guys, version 1.2 is ready. 
FA50_GTN750_mod_1.2a.

Please download it from the same link I gave You. See the Readme, Clickspots jpgs and changelog.

This mod 1.2a has fixes and enhancements, but There is still much to do.

Some Samples:
pc876zzq35hyucq6g.jpg
xh9fpdhveh2w2076g.jpg

Page 5 of FlightInfo will be removed at the end of developement, it just has some info to let me know which version I'm working on.

If You are interested in this mod, Send me a PM with Your eMail.

Please report problems and make suggestions here.

Cheers.

Edited by RamonB

1 hour ago, Maveric751 said:

I'm I missing it or is there a way to change the reserve fuel amount with the GTN 750 mod?

Thanks

Not at the moment.

I have thought about writing  a Refuel Page in the Mod Gauge, but it is not yet done. First I need to address user Alphanumeric input via keyboard and or mouse.

Changing the Reserve Fuel Amount  or Refueling can be done, but there are many fuel/weight related Carenado values that need to be addressed for it to work properly.

Cheers.

Ramon,   Thanks for all the hard work.   I have done a few test flights with version 1 and it's been working really well.   Looking forward to testing 1.2. 

Thanks again,

Matt

Hi Ramon,

I installed and tested version 1.2 and it works flawlessly....great work.

Thanks again.

Steve Smith

Hi Ramon!

I installed and tested v1.2a with RXP GTN unit and works great. Thanks for your hard and excellent job!!

Best Regards,

Roberto