Sign in to follow this  
RamonB

GTN750 Integration WIP

What Nav button do we push in order to have the AP follow the GTN. One says NAV/FMS when you put the mouse over it, the other says NAV.  Neither on says on when I push them.

46 minutes ago, Dutch1 said:

What Nav button do we push in order to have the AP follow the GTN. One says NAV/FMS when you put the mouse over it, the other says NAV.  Neither on says on when I push them.

Hello Dutch

You have to push the AP NAV button, just make sure GPS is selected in the PFD and CDI on the GTN750 is GPS.

As for the NAV FMS tooltip on the AP. It was an oversight, now corrected to read GPS NAV.

Great work Ramon, tested it briefly on a flight from Miami to South Bimini, you should have Carenado publicly thank you.

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

Is it just me but when I install the GTN 750 mod my ground scenery becomes very blurry.  When I fly the without the mod, they become clear again.

Is there something I'm missing in the settings?  I do have instrument reflections off.

Thanks

Ok, have done 2 test flights, on both the plain fly's right through the set altitude. used VS for both.  going up and coming down, will not stop at set altitude.

Hi, Ramon.

I also installed and tested v1.2a with RXP GTN unit and works great. Great Job!!!

I flew a long trip from KTEB to MMMX yesterday, and at approach I encountered wind shears.

Is it possible to add a FMS message when wind shears conditions occur?

D.C

On 1/17/2019 at 9:38 AM, Maveric751 said:

Is it just me but when I install the GTN 750 mod my ground scenery becomes very blurry.  When I fly the without the mod, they become clear again.

Is there something I'm missing in the settings?  I do have instrument reflections off.

Thanks

Hello Maverick

Don't know how the mod could interfere with Your graphics.
All it does is to replace  the PL21 MFD with a GTN750 in the VC,
Can You post a picture?

Cheers.

On 1/17/2019 at 10:15 AM, Dutch1 said:

Ok, have done 2 test flights, on both the plain fly's right through the set altitude. used VS for both.  going up and coming down, will not stop at set altitude.

Adding to what @Maveric751 wrote.

The AP code in this plane is very "convoluted". Quite many lines and sections not used, add to that that there are 2 AP files and also have to inhibit some FMS code without breaking the whole thing. :sad:

Did some fixes to the FLC code (although not quite yet to my standard for descent; cant find 1 value I need to change) for the upcoming MOD v1.3,
Let me see what I can do with the VS code.

Cheers.

Well Ramon, I'm one step closer to loving your mod. It stops at the flight level now, going up and going down..lol...Thanks so much

3 hours ago, dciobanu2007@gmail.com said:

Hi, Ramon.

I also installed and tested v1.2a with RXP GTN unit and works great. Great Job!!!

I flew a long trip from KTEB to MMMX yesterday, and at approach I encountered wind shears.

Is it possible to add a FMS message when wind shears conditions occur?

D.C

Hello

Thanks for the info.

As for WindShear:
I have a vague  idea on how to write a WindShear  gauge. (Wind Direction + Speed + Angle  + Plane Altitude, etc.).
Will need to seek the web; unless someone here whats to chime in!

Cheers.

On 1/15/2019 at 9:16 AM, Maveric751 said:

I'm I missing it or is there a way to change the reserve fuel amount with the GTN 750 mod?

Thanks

Hello

Yes it can be done.

-----------------------------

FYI: I have an 80-85% working fuel transfer simulation system for this Airplane, but I need and AFM/POH, manual to make it as real as possible;
Bleed Air is also not modeled.
(ATM it Needs Doug Dawson's dsd_fuel_dump  or dsd_p3d_fuel_dump_x64.zip  (gauges).

I will most probably include it in the MOD as an option because:

With @ddawson Doug Dawson's files It works just fine in P3D V4.3, but sometimes I get a DLL error on FSX & FSX-SE.
With  @taguilo  Taguilo's XMLTools it works the other way. Fine with FSX & SE but  can't make it work with P3D v4.3

Stay tuned!

Cheers.

Edited by RamonB

1 hour ago, RamonB said:

Hello Maverick

Don't know how the mod could interfere with Your graphics.
All it does is to replace  the PL21 MFD with a GTN750 in the VC,
Can You post a picture?

Cheers.

Ramon I don't know what happened.  I unstalled the Flight1 GTN Complete and reinstalled it, now all is fine.

Thanks for the reply and keep up the great work!!!