Sign in to follow this  
RamonB

GTN750 Integration WIP

Hello Everyone

Sorry If I have lately been unattending this thread.
I have been quite busy Beta Testing and Optimizing a Medical PACS system, and it has taken longer than expected.

I will post the final version of my MOD later on.

Haven't flown in at least a couple months, but if memory serves:
Lots of enhancements and fixes to the Overhead Panel, PACKS, Temperature control, fuel transfer, required fuel calculation (crude) and management with refuel/defuel, auto Pressurization, even for high altitude airports. Completely reworked FMS with TO - FROM and waypoint info (Radios, VOR, NDB, Airport Info, etc. Note Using Default Database), light dimmer, flight time, Passengers and baggage weight. Keyboard or mouse input, etc.

In the meantime, Please feel free to share the current MOD with anyone who asks for it.

Cheers.

Edited by RamonB
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello i am so in love for this fa-50 and the GTN750, if details and files ...to use the gtn on the FA-50 are still available, i will be so happy!!!!! this my email

e-mail address removed

Edited by Jim Young
email address removed. Please use the PM System

Hi All,  Is anybody able to send the GTN 750 mod for this aircraft?  I would greatly appreciate it.

-Carl

Carl Thompson

Hello.

Anyone interested in the MOD, please send me a PM.

Cheers

Happy New Year.

Edited by RamonB

Ramon,

Thank you very much for the quick turn around.  I've just spent the last 3 days flying that bird, and I'm blown away with the experience I just had.  Flying in IFR conditions with the 750 and the Falcon is awesome and confidence inspiring!  I even did 4 legs back to back, with just powering down the engines and leaving the APU on for a quick turn and burn, and not once did I have any issues reprogramming the 750 with a new route, and getting her back in the air.  Try doing this in FSX without a CDT!  On my last setup was not possible!  The stability of P3d v4.5 and your mod to the FA50 EX is unbeatable.....had just as much fun as flying the PMDG NGX back in the FSX days.....I just loving flying the Falcon 50 and this mod makes this plane a # 1 in my fleet.  If you would consider this mod to the excellent Premiere 390 iA it would be just as awesome!  Bert has done a great job integrating the 750 into it, just need you to bring back life into the FMS just like you did with the Falcon, with Flight INFO etc....and it will be perfect.  Thank you so much for this awesome contribution not only to this bird, but also helping Carenado with some issues they had with the FMS logic; you've made a positive contribution to the flight sim community in more ways than you can realize! 

-Mark

Edited by mrivera
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@mrivera, thank You  for Your kind words. Indeed this is a lovely plane to fly.

I have been neglecting FSX & P3D for several/many months now, perhaps because of the new MSFS announcement and Alpha testing and also had some mishaps recently.

I have a completely rewritten the flight info gauge, in fact the only carry on piece is the gauge name and FMS/FMC keypad. (or whatever You want to call it). It has keyboard or mouse input.
I also made most of the overhead panel functional. (There is .mdl switch Carenado error, easy fix)

I Should point out that the gauge will use the default FSX or P3D Database.
It can also easily be done with the Carenado/Navigraph database. But I am not enthusiastic about asking for permission.

As You can see, it is not yet ready to distribute, but here are some teasers.
It should be out in a couple months..

Cockpit View

oq7ho8fexyp4gr96g.jpg

Popups

1rhp7r1tjms5wiw6g.jpg

eiiqsk5ts10qd7u6g.jpg

pr6i9p53v2yzjgj6g.jpg

wmx9jkwm4sdr4ol6g.jpg

ufxvabuztdr7rn06g.jpg

g65jgjk3ol990yk6g.jpg

e30ebflur34yo236g.jpg

6woncg6tl4410e76g.jpg