Sign in to follow this  
RamonB

GTN750 Integration WIP

I have problem with mod. MFD display is black. I did everything according to the instructions. Help me please. Thank you

Hi Ramon,

I still owe you feedback on your Carenado FA 50EX mod. I have to say that it just works perfectly. I have done a number of flights (short and long, low and high) and did not encounter any issues (apart from P3D HF1 crashing, but that is another topic 😉).

I am still considering whether to modify the size of the GTN 750 such that I can see the radio and NAV frequencies but they are obviously available on the pedestal. Also, I have given myself a second independent GTN 750 as popup. I am mostly using this for ETA and DTA display (and to change the frequencies). As others have said, it would be great to have a second (independent) GTN 750 on the co-pilot side but I guess that is something that only Carenado could do.

If I am not mistaken, one thing that I think is lost with the mod is the display of the numbers for the APU (N1, T5, ...). Maybe this would be something for the Info Page of the FMS.

Anyway, you made the aircraft real fun to fly. Thank you very much.

Klaus

MSFS, i7 9700K, RTX 2070, 32GB

Hi Ramon,

Just purchased the product. I really wanna try your version.

Could you share your great one with me?

Thx.

39 minutes ago, porterjpn said:

Hi Ramon,

Could you share your great one with me?

Thx.

Sent

Cheers

On 1/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, RamonB said:

I'm reworking the panel to integrate a GTN750, this is a WIP.
There is much to be done (PFD, AP, APU, FMS, Aircraft.cfg & FLTINFO Gauge)
Will also fix some FMS errors so people can choose to fly GTN or FMS

Linked pics are not hi res.

I'm back at work and IMHO not ready yet to share. (Please give me a few days)

ibxejknsc5g8f9b6g.jpg

3xshhl6puz0yx406g.jpg

745mlwt1bxk2m0n6g.jpg

Thanks

Mind if I get a download?

It refuses to nav via GPS seems to be locked on VLOC. Anytime I try and revert it, it reverts back to VLOC from GPS. Can`t shoot VNAV or RNAV approaches.

Hi Mr Ramon,

I PM you , thank you in advance for your great work and hopefully you can share your MOD with me.

kind regards

Thx.

Hi Mr Ramon I tested and it work Like a dream , really hammered the old Pro line 21, only some futures missing like VNAV dont work like real life ,and I prefer the xbars than the v bars (you cannot have it all I guess:)), however only small thinks, I did Rnav App, NDB. ILS , TCAN, B-cource , Visual all of them, really you did a great Job on this MOD . Looking forward for the final version absolutely amazing job.

cheers

H

Hey!  Do you think you can send me the config? you can either contact me here, or on Discord where my name is : Birkern55555#3147. 

Thank you in advance!

Hye, 

I got the mod, but it doesn't seem to follow gps? The flight director is not reacting to nav hold button. Any ideas on that?

Thanks in advance!

good day sir. I would please like to know how and where I can get your gtn750 mod for my fa50. I do have both. but I would like it in the panel of my fa50 like what you have done.

regards.

stefan

Thank you Ramon for the mod! I have problems with installing the mod. I use the RealityXP GTN750. I have done everything according to the instructions but when I start the FA50 the screens are black. If I use the RealityXP installer the aircraft won't follow the flightplan and I have tested the GPS and NAV mode but nothing works.

Is this mod still available??  Would love to add to the Falcon

Mike Willey -  St Paul, Minnesota

vZBW VATSIM Controller

Jetline Systems WIN10 Pro Running P3DV5.1 and PMDG 737