Sign in to follow this  
RodgerC

Speech Assistant

Dave, I started up P2ATC and for some reason, the only way I can communicate with ATC is thru the speech assistant.  Never had this problem before.  Closed P2ATC and restarted, same thing.  How can I get it back to normal?  Thanks for the help.

Rodger

Well I am not Dave but I will try to offer suggestions.

Go through the trouble shooting section of the manual.

What is normal?  So you are saying your microphone isn't working or the PTT button isn't working?  Speech not being recognized?

If microphone or headset is not working have you tried it with just Microsoft speech training to confirm operation?

Sorry if too many questions.  

30 minutes ago, JeB1952 said:

Well I am not Dave but I will try to offer suggestions.

Go through the trouble shooting section of the manual.

What is normal?  So you are saying your microphone isn't working or the PTT button isn't working?  Speech not being recognized?

If microphone or headset is not working have you tried it with just Microsoft speech training to confirm operation?

Sorry if too many questions.  

Just started working normally.  Headset was working fine, just couldn't seem to get it to work with the headset.  After the 3rd reboot it's working fine now.  Thanks for the help.

Great to hear.  Have a great flight. P2ATC missed hearing your voice for sure.