Sign in to follow this  
metzgergva

Mouse wheel control for DA and Baro knobs missing

Hi, just as the header indicates, I do not have a mouse wheel functionality on those settings. Only by left and right click I can change in single units and that takes ages to change things when you land in higher altitude mountains. It is the same on the B747 as on the B777. 

On all other dials the acceleration with mouse wheel works perfectly for me, just missing on those two parameters. Hope you can have a look and implement.

P3Dv4.3 is used here.

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger

4 minutes ago, metzgergva said:

Hi, just as the header indicates, I do not have a mouse wheel functionality on those settings. Only by left and right click I can change in single units and that takes ages to change things when you land in higher altitude mountains. It is the same on the B747 as on the B777. 

On all other dials the acceleration with mouse wheel works perfectly for me, just missing on those two parameters. Hope you can have a look and implement.

P3Dv4.3 is used here.

To change this look at the CDU, settings, it’s in there.

Jack Sawyer

15 minutes ago, metzgergva said:

Be sure to read the Intro Manual. This is specifically mentioned - the reasoning, and how to change between settings - in both the 747 and 777 Intros.

Edited by scandinavian13

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you for the hints. Sorry I have not flown the big birds for a while and restarted with the new versions. Probably had it set up differently on the previous versions.

I made the change to the rotary option and that works easy and reliable. Click on the outer ring to change units and mouse wheel for setting. Perfect!

Edited by metzgergva

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger