Sign in to follow this  
Terry O'Brien

Missing FS2Audio.dll

Help. I removed my anti-virus system completely and I am still getting this error message. I even tried placing the FS2Audio.dll  file directly into the system32 folder myself but this didn't help either … (I have since removed it). The error message I get occurs when I run P3Dv4 and appears on the P3dv4 loading window and says "The FS2AUDIO.DLL Failed to load with Error Code 0x7e" Be sure the FS2AUDIO.DLL is in the \Windows\System32 folder then restart the application.

20 hours ago, Terry O'Brien said:

Help. I removed my anti-virus system completely and I am still getting this error message. I even tried placing the FS2Audio.dll  file directly into the system32 folder myself but this didn't help either … (I have since removed it). The error message I get occurs when I run P3Dv4 and appears on the P3dv4 loading window and says "The FS2AUDIO.DLL Failed to load with Error Code 0x7e" Be sure the FS2AUDIO.DLL is in the \Windows\System32 folder then restart the application.

Send me a support ticket.  I'll try to help you via a remote desktop.

But first make sure you have the latest DirectX installed.

Thanks,