Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

F50 UPDATE VERSION 1.5

VERSION 1.5 UPDATES: 1 / 8 / 2019 

New Features

• Landing/Taxi light now shows 5ft AGL for exterior model and 100ft AGL for interior model for improved visibility during approach and prevents the exterior model from showing a light floating in the sky.

Bugs & Updates

• Missing ITT text on the engine temperature gauges added.
  • TCAS off will now prevent code from being updated constantly giving about 10 FPS more for better performance. Turning on TCAS will still have overall better FPS as we moved some code from the interior model to exterior logic.

===============================================================================

Please test this for flashing in steam and P3D V1-V3. And let me know so we can send to other stores.

• Upvote 1

Hello FSW!

I recently just got the Falcon 50. Decided between yours and from another developer who which I wont mention lol, but I ended up choosing yours! I must say that I love the work you have done! It's absolutely my favourite aircraft to fly at the moment and it definitely is the most in depth bizjet in my hangar! And I love to see how active FSW is and keeps pushing out updates to it. Really amazing! So I just want to thank you once again for a really nice piece of work, keep it up! 🙂 

Hats off to you! 🎩

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree!  Lots of attention given to detail making this aircraft a pleasure to fly.

• Upvote 1

Hello

Where can I get this update? I purchased from Just Flight, but the installer is still 1.4

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ciao!

Rosario Manzo, IT

You'll get it from Just Flight after they upload v1.5, it usually takes a few days. Might want to email Just Flight and ask them?

Cheers

Martin

8 hours ago, rosariomanzo said:

Hello

Where can I get this update? I purchased from Just Flight, but the installer is still 1.4

Thanks in advance for any help.

I don't think Falcon 50 v1.5b has been released to the stores. It is essentially a test/beta version so is currently only available directly through FSW.  Someone correct me if they know otherwise.

Al

Edited by ark

I think your right Al about v1.5b, I was thinking that Mark had already sent out v1.5 but maybe he is waiting to get v1.5b nailed down first. Anyhow it's worth the wait, great aircraft!

I'm seeing too high fuel consumption at cruise. Around 200/300 lbs/hr per engine more than in the beta version.

According to spec sheets, at FL390 M.80, ISA 0 and 34,000 lbs, it should be burning 688 lbs/h per engine. I'm over Greenland right now and is burning around 900. It was the same in the EGSS-BIRK leg.

Also, N1 at this altitude/Mach//temp/weight should be in the mid-90s, but I'm using 77% N1 right now. As it was when I did my PIREP during the Beta process.

This panel shot was in the EGSS-BIRK leg.

BXWWrz6.jpg

Santiago de Larminat

We are using the -2 engine. And we found that each hour we burned fuel the rate in the sim was not dropping as much as real world. And because of this we we have to have the fuel burn rate slightly higher so the fuel consumption is correct by the time you burn all the fuel. So we are very happy with our results.