Sign in to follow this  
FPStewy

C310 Redux Update

I received an email indicating that the C310 was updated at JustFlight but the file is the same version "Milviz 310R Redux_v3.180904" has the file been updated but with the same version number ?

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

Same version like a Milviz forum: Actual version from Milviz

310R Redux Installer v3.180904 SP4.0

CHANGE LOG
09/04/2018
===========

Re-calibrated OAT gauge

Added Cº scale

Edited right panel lightmap to add illuminated Cº scale numbers

I believe that was a mistake.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I'm always picky at something but this just bugs me to no end, the trim should be a tad bigger the rudder a tad smaller and I could live with that but it should it not remain black, it could just be a shadow thing but one minute they're dark the next minute white.

JSfl9Jf.jpg

pyqiDZI.jpg

compared to the real thing.

8czMEWK.jpg

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

I have to admit it's always bugged me a bit that the trim wheels turn white when in direct sunlight too.  As for the size, with all of the various 310 models over the years, this may come down to differences between model years.

Scott

FPStewy

The actual installer is the same.
However the wx needed updating to function in P3D v4.4. A patch has been developed so this and has been bundled with the original installer. The patch on its own is available from our support forums 

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.