Sign in to follow this  
thenikos

737 night flight how to switch on the lights

headley, couple of times i did that 🙂 so nervous i was with that situation 🙂

sloppysmusic, i already followed the advice of headley and i mapped already the dome button. so now i need only to read how to use linda (or fsuipc) and map the battery button. 

thanks everybody

Nikos Kasimatis

final working easy solution: i emailed lorby, they have a new version 1.. b06 of their flashlight. now it works perfectly with p3d v4.4 and chaseplane. so the problem is solved 🙂

thank you all again

Nikos Kasimatis

We're pretty lucky that an aircraft on stand at a major airport is likely to have sufficient overhead external lighting to floodlight the apron. I've only once had to use the torch on my phone to get to my seat. then it's just muscle memory to reach for the battery.

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!

On 1/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, MarkJHarris said:

We're pretty lucky that an aircraft on stand at a major airport is likely to have sufficient overhead external lighting to floodlight the apron. I've only once had to use the torch on my phone to get to my seat. then it's just muscle memory to reach for the battery.

Yep, and in doubt let your hand search for something it recognizes. But we have to click here 😄

I would check that the shader-mod or PTA or whatever makes it THAT dark isn‘t set too extreme. A pitch black cockpit is something you almost never would find, there‘s always some light at an airport. But I had a PTA preset too that made it impossible to find the battery on a 737 or A320 overhead.