TBM900_37.png

TBM900_16.png

TBM900_30.png

TBM900_39.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Great shots of the TBM!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Real airplanes have propellors, even if it is a jet engine doing the prop twisting.  Nice

Thanks gents.  I really dislike the watermark.  But it's free.  Flickr decided to limit me at 1000 photos so I'm not sure they are a viable solution anymore either!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

What a great airplane.  Every time I go to Oshkosh I spend quite a bit of time checking them out.  I'm sure its a sweet ride.  I really enjoy "steveo1kinevo's"  YouTube videos flying that bird.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

On 1/10/2019 at 8:27 AM, ryanbatcund said:

Thanks gents.  I really dislike the watermark.  But it's free.  Flickr decided to limit me at 1000 photos so I'm not sure they are a viable solution anymore either!

You can embed photos from OneDrive too (for free).  Upload the images to your OneDrive Folder, select the image or images and then select Embed.  On the right side you will generate the embed code.  Copy and paste the html code in your post and your images will appear. You get 5GB's of storage space for free.

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

9 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

You can embed photos from OneDrive too (for free).  Upload the images to your OneDrive Folder, select the image or images and then select Embed.  On the right side you will generate the embed code.  Copy and paste the html code in your post and your images will appear. You get 5GB's of storage space for free.

Wow... I've tried this before and it didn't work.  Will have to try again since I am an avid OneDrive user. Appreciate the tip, Jim!

Edit:  Just tested and it works... very happy camper here!  Thanks again, Jim.

Edited by dmiannay

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Is that X11.3? Very nice indeed, that VC looks so real!

Germany is such a good place to enjoy in P3D and Xplane, especially the northern front of the Alps from just east of Salzburg into Bavaria, then on towards Liechtenstein, Walensee, Glarus and towards Luzern and Zurich, then all the way on towards the northern front of the Bernese Oberland down to Geneva with Mt. Blanc peaking up over Lake Geneva as one gets near France, the Jura and CERN.  I have been to all these places, most recently in 2017 as I skirted the southern Alps in France and Austria via Italy and Klagenfurt and Vienna, then I went past the Northern Alps via Salzburg, Munich and the Bernese Oberland in Lauterbrunnen Valley near Interlaken, the Jungfrau and the Eiger.  I wanted to go up the Jungfrau but it was getting too late, I would have had to wait three hours and had only a few minutes on the summit. 

So like 2017 and 1984 I had to give the Jungfrau a pass.  But I have been up Pilatus, Titlis, the peaks above Jackson Hole Wyoming, the peaks on the other side of Zermatt overlooking the Matterhorn, the peaks over St. Moritz, and Sandia peak over Albuquerque.  And atop Crater Lake and I nearly summited Mt. Lassen until we ran out of time and the ground got too hot.  I have driven my car over 12000 feet in Eastern Nevada in Great Basin National Park, and driven nearly to the peak of Mt. Hood and Mt. Shasta, Mt. Shasta with my father.  But his car got a vapor lock and we had to go back down as his engine was attempting to stall and we would have been stranded at the foot of Shasta's Glaciers.  When I worked for a Best Western client in Shasta town they told me local pranksters would hike to the summit, and light fires to make townsfolk and tourists think the mountain will go boom. 

It is still, like Mt. Rainier, Mt. Adams and Mt. Hood a sleeping giant.  The morning before Mt. St. Helens blew I came down and told my parents I had a dream it exploded.  It blew a few hours later to my astonishment and my parent's astonishment, but my dream was not prophetic, just common sense with the facts the USGS was pouring out.  I minored in Earth Science in College and knew Fukushima, as is the Nuke Plant south of the LA Metroplex, were/are on shaky ground.  My father inspected the Nuke plants in the West Coast and warned us where not to live, same for back east, enough of our warnings which are dire...

Cactus521

• Like 1

On 1/15/2019 at 8:33 AM, sascha said:

Is that X11.3? Very nice indeed, that VC looks so real!

Yes it is!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Very nice shots!

Is that the Hot Start TBM 900 or is there another TBM flying around in X-Plane?