Sign in to follow this  
SKIPS2

1SEC PAUSE AFTER T/O

Been trying to see if I can get some footage I can share here.

This youtube video has no adult content and I hope this is ok to share.

Now, this video is poor but its a guy showing a compilation of his takeoffs and landing with the -8F. He talks over to much and the sound of the sim is low, but....turn the sound up and...

Forward to 24:20

The point at where the "event" happens is there with the sound, it's not only the point were the altimeter moves its the point were V speeds get wiped, he has his takeoff page showing on the FMC.

Its so much better to see on Chewwys

but hey

Here is vid

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 minutes ago, DrJ1 said:

The sound associated with liftoff is the auto brakes clicking off RTO

Well, spotted Michael.

So it well could be a Sound loading problem with the event trigger. He did not get the micro stutter so will have to try preload all sounds.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

meanwhile I still dont see any stutter in the sim itself (scenery) , I also noticed now that not only the wipers but also flight instruments as airspeed, vsi etc hang a moment right after liftoff...so there is definitely something going on

Preloading all sounds does not prevent that.

Did anybody already file a ticket ?

best regards

I tried preload sounds last night.

No micro stutter within the sim, but the PFD does like in the chewwy, no I have not put a ticket in.

After filing a support ticket I found out that for me this seems to be happening only if I start  from a saved flight, and only under certain conditions which I havent been able to isolate so far.  When starting the flight by creating a new scenario I could not reproduce it so far..

I think what you are hearing is the landing gear lever lock solenoid actuating, when the wing and body gear are tilted,and the body gear are centered after liftoff? This latch prevents the gear lever from being moved accidentally,when on the ground.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

On 1/14/2019 at 3:37 AM, Sekkha said:

After filing a support ticket I found out that for me this seems to be happening only if I start  from a saved flight, and only under certain conditions which I havent been able to isolate so far.  When starting the flight by creating a new scenario I could not reproduce it so far..

It happens to me whether I start from a saved flight or not.

Alex Pugh

On 1/14/2019 at 10:37 AM, Sekkha said:

forget what I said here...I now think it has nothing to do with flight saving

My theory now is that is has to do with the recording of the "off" time in ACARS..

Maybe you can check if prior to takeoff you have the "out" time field populated,  it seems that only then it happens because ACARS wants to log the "off" time" then after liftoff

ahh..our posts just crossed

Edited by Sekkha

21 minutes ago, Sekkha said:

forget what I said here...I now think it has nothing to do with flight saving

My theory now is that is has to do with the recording of the "off" time in ACARS..

Maybe you can check if prior to takeoff you have the "out" time field populated,  it seems that only then it happens because ACARS wants to log the "off" time" then after liftoff

ahh..our posts just crossed

Are you talking about the ETD UTC field on the DLINK page? Because I get the pause if I have that filled in.

Alex Pugh

Edited by Chapstick

Had the same pause yesterday when leaving Gatwick, thought it was weird. Sim paused right after lift off

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

41 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Are you talking about the ETD UTC field on the DLINK page? Because I get the pause if I have that filled in.

Alex Pugh

on page 2 of the datalink menu...you will find fields for out / off/ on / in

there is where the actual flight times get logged

to check my theory check if also the "out" time field is populated prior to takeoff. 

on certain flight setups despite activating Datalink I dont get this field populated and then it doesnt happen as far as I observed.......therefore my theory (but only a theory of course, could again be wrong ..:) 

Edited by Sekkha

Hi guys,

I bring this topic up because I experience the very short pause on every takeoff post-update too.

Any clue so far ? Any return from the team ?

Fly safe,

Alex

2 hours ago, alex98 said:

Any return from the team ?

Will be fixed in the next update. I don't see it on the latest beta build anymore.

Kyle Rodgers