Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

Start up tutorial please

Hi! If you still interested by this bird start up from Cold-n-Dark, you can watch my UT video. Without comments, but you can see all procedures. I wan't say these proc are all perfect and correct, but I did it that way))

Why fly? Simple. I'm not happy unless there's some room between me and the ground.

-Richard Bach, "A Gift of Wings" 1974

6 hours ago, Dutch1 said:

Perfect, thank you. One question, how do you open up the window with the gpu option.

I think that's either Shift+5 or shift+6.

Yes! Just lpress all combinations from Shift+1 to Shift+8. You will see all pop-up windows)))

Why fly? Simple. I'm not happy unless there's some room between me and the ground.

This is a free PDF viewer STDU (you can use also a Adobe PDF viewer). But the charts (*.pdf files) itselfs are from LIDO Navigraph (payware).

thanks for the video. apologies if its already been asked, how do you get the aircraft in a cold and dark state from launching the sim?

3 hours ago, afrowillson said:

thanks for the video. apologies if its already been asked, how do you get the aircraft in a cold and dark state from launching the sim?

After full sim load on a ramp in airport with this plane you must press Shift+8 and in pop-up window choose option "cold and dark" or whatever you want) Just press all combinations from Shift+1 to Shift+8. You will see all pop-up windows!

slavamirin,where do i find LIDO Navigraph. Does it work in conjunction with Navigraph charts destop. which i have a subscription to.

thanks, bob

7 hours ago, slavamirin said:

After full sim load on a ramp in airport with this plane you must press Shift+8 and in pop-up window choose option "cold and dark" or whatever you want) Just press all combinations from Shift+1 to Shift+8. You will see all pop-up windows!

thanks for your help, unfortunately, when i press shift 8 i get nothing. I've tried all the other combinations. they seem to work fine for the other menus etc

9 hours ago, el_kab0ng said:

Do you have Shift+8 bound to something else in the sim?

its bound to 'panel window 8' I believe that's the correct bind

1 hour ago, afrowillson said:

its bound to 'panel window 8' I believe that's the correct bind

Must be this block in your Panel.cfg file

[Window08]
size_mm=467,204
position=4
visible=1
ident=215
window_size= 0.24324, 0.2

gauge00=Loading_Screen_FA50!Proline_Loading_Screen,  0,0,467,204

Or just go to menu bar, choose View, Instrument panel, Loading screen (something like this...)

Edited by slavamirin