Sign in to follow this  
sjed

Can't reinstall gtn750 (resolved)

I own the realityxp 750 ver. 2.5.7  I see that rxp 750 now has ver. 2.5.11 out so I tried to update it. The reinstall is saying that my key is invalid. How do I rectify this situation

SJED

Hi, you might want to start with our store FAQ:

I can't find my key file?
http://reality-xp.com/store/faq.html

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

There seems to be a problem with the reinstall button. I've followed the directions and received a new key but when I hit the reinstall button and the wrapper asks for the key, I select the key but the wrapper inserts not ONLY the key but also the drive/realityxp/key into the box and will not accept that as a valid key. I've also tried to cut and paste the key but the wrapper won't allow me to do that. What next?

SJED

Well, when you 'browse-to' the key file on your hard drive, it is normal the wrapper shows the full path to the key so that you can cross check which one you've selected isn't it? Then what about clicking the 'VALIDATE' button on this popup panel?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

So far I've requested and received a new key as well as a new password. When I put the new key in and hit validate, it tells me that my key is invalid. I've also made sure that my anti virus and firewall are disabled during this procedure.

SJED