Sign in to follow this  
larsras05

LNM PC and new XP11 PC does not connect!

Hi

have been using LNM for a long time on a laptop and connecting to my desktop xp11 PC. Has always been working great.

Now i have got a new PC for XP11 and i simply can't get the connection working.

Started just moving my XP11 from old to new PC, including littelnavconnect. LNC connects fine to the SIM, also seen by reading the log file created.

Tried with XP11.30RC3 and now R3(release) and 11.26 (this is a clean install, only updated with LNM plugin).

Started with LNM 2.2.2 and now using 2.2.3. Plugin and LNC are also updated.

Strange is that i have the same problem with AirManager, but Navigraph charts with Simlink is working fine. Skydemon on iPad and XP11 communication also works.

Firewall is disabled on the LNM PC and SIM PC.

Both PC's are Windows 10 1809.

I'm quite lost now, so if anyone have some tips for what to check that would be highly appreciated :-)

br Lars

Hi Alex

Thanks for the response. Yes of course the IP has been changed to the new one ;-)

Have now tried to run LNM locally on the SIM PC, and the connection here is fine.

I think i read somewhere that the version numbers of the LNM components should be the same. I don't see 2.2.3 in the LNC app.

br Lars

2 hours ago, larsras05 said:

Thanks for the response. Yes of course the IP has been changed to the new one 😉

Just wanted to rule out the obvious. :smile:

It should work fine if you use all programs, Navmap, Navconnect and Xpconnect from the same download. You will see an error message if something does not match. The version numbers do not necessarily match since I advance these only if the program has changes.

Does the remote LNM show an error message or does it silently take forever if you try to connect?
What is the message in the status bar and the tooltip there? "Connecting ..."?

You can send me the log files for Navconnect and Navmap if it does not work. Email on home page and log files are linked in the about dialog.

Alex

LNM just shows connecting in the bottom line and after some time a pop up appears with info that connection was not possible.

Logs send.

Hi Alex

Got it working :-) 

For some reason the SIM PC had changed back to Public network eventough i during initial setup did set it for Private network.

br Lars